19

*Warning. This will be...well. S*xual actions, etc.*

The rollercoaster in my head didn't vanish for days. It got faster, taking up speed and took one looping after another. 

I was intimidated by Niall, yet curious and I couldn't look him in the eyes on Friday. Every time I did, I was reminded by the force of his grip around my arm and how he had talked to me that day. The way he had texted me, telling me about what? A possible punishment?

Just when I thought I would be over it, that I would be used to his character and his moods by now. But what made it worse, was that I was seriously aroused since then, pleading for some sort of relief internally. Every time I saw his gaze, drilling into my eyes, I wasn't not able to stop the heat pooling inside my underwear.

So I tried to cross my legs as I waited for him to pick me up, three streets away from campus on Saturday. This time I didn't even put up a fight after he texted me about his plans. There was no sense. After all, he had some work to do in his office, he told me. And I didn't want to provoke him more. 

My hands were freezing in the cold and I cursed myself for forgetting my gloves in my room. Rubbing my palms together, I breathed on them to provide them a source of heat while walking up and down the street, where nothing happened. It was a quiet street, narrow with many parked cars on the sides. I hoped he would see me.

A part of me hopped he forgot that he wanted to continue the dreadful conversation we had after my talk with Dr. Reid, simply because I didn't know what I might have done so wrong as to upset Niall.

Just as I was getting my phone out of my pocket to see what time it was, his car pulled up directly next to me in a parking spot, sooner than I actually wanted him to. I opened the door nonetheless, happy to flee the cold, however hesitating for a second. Was I ready to find out what was going on?

Apparently I was, since I sat down, sighing now that the warmth of his car seeped through me. 

"Hello Angel." He was the first to greet me and I turned my head to take a look at him. One hand was placed on the steering wheel, the other one on his thigh. He didn't seem enraged or otherwise bad-tempered, no, he was rather calm, an unreadable expression on his face. If he was in a good mood, there was no reason for me to worry and feel uncomfortable, right?

"Hello." My voice was hoarse and I couldn't keep eye contact much longer, averting my gaze. If he noticed it, he didn't show it.

"Ready to go?" Nodding, I waited for him to start this car, hoping this weird situation would be over soon. Nothing. Seconds passed and I feared he was going to speak to me again about what I did wrong this las week, so I took a glimpse at him.

"Aren't you going to put your seatbelt on?" He asked me patiently as I hurried to do what he said shortly after, embarrassed he had to tell me.

"Sorry."

My professor finally started to drive, taking turns and waiting at red lights on our way out of the city, taking his time and not once going over the speed limit. And with every minute that passed, I became more agitated, shifting in my seat now and then, never feeling at ease.

After some time, he spoke up.

"A bit unfocused today?" It wasn't a normal question, not when he said it like that. There was a different meaning behind it. He wanted me to talk about the elephant in the room first, admitting my faults, to tell him I was sorry for making him upset. But I wasn't going to, he could try any way he wanted to bring me to speak. I did nothing wrong, I just talked to Dr. Reid and whatever he thought he saw, was far away from the truth.