Mysterious Mate

Oisin Conor Rian

Everything was smooth, at least I thought it is untill the turn of events. I didn't even get the chance to think. Everything happened so fast and came falling apart with Neysa. My mate!!

I wanted her to like me first and I was trying my best to woo her. As much as Oscar disagree with me, I insisted that we do it my way. I shouldn't have brought her to my house for dinner. Damn!! I shouldn't have ventured into forest with her.

A Rouge!! A stupid rouge almost attacked her. It pained me to see her scared and crying. She doesn't know anything about my world! She's strong but her being in dark made her disoriented. I cannot even say that Oscar and me are one. I had to lie!! That's something eating my brain, which made me blurt out the truth next morning. Result - her avoiding me, making me feel rejected.

That rouge wolf was captured before it took off my territory. It was chained in dungeons which was not used in over years, since I shifted. Strange things started happening.

While I was in hospital I got a call saying that the rogue wolf shifted back. There's something off about it. It's rare for a rouge wolf to shift back, especially the ones with blood shot eyes. It's almost never heard of!!

When Neysa woke up I was relieved!! But she refused to look at me, that almost knocked me out of my life. She didn't want to listen to any of my explanations. I couldn't even form the words with the amount of hurt I'm experiencing. I never knew that a mate could cause this much of pain.

I left the hospital holding back the thought of not leaving my mate's side. Oscar is not helping at all. He's constantly putting all his thoughts in my brain which is marking our mate. I don't understand what his problem is?! Why can't he see that she will forever hate us if we do it without her consent.

I drove to pack house gripping the steering wheel untill my knuckles turned white. It's harder than I ever thought it would be. Having a human mate accept that you're a werewolf. Should I have waited for more time untill she's fully in love with me!! Love!! Is it possible now!!

"Oh, shut the hell up! You're giving me a headache. You're thoughts are pathetic"

'What the!!!! Did you just say those words?! What the fuck happened to you. You're behaving like an animal that lives in cave' I growled. He seriously needs some checkup. He keeps talking shit from yesterday.

I blocked him out and went straight to the dungeons. He's just as irritating as the situation is now. I found pack's doctor Marshall Reigns standing outside of one of the cells.

"What happened?!" I tried my best not to sound irritating but I know I still do.

"It's a forced shift. He was very weak to begin with. If I'm correct someone must be starving him or torturing him from the way his body's covered in scars. It's impossible for him to shift into a wolf in his state and yet he shifted and had strength to attack. After you left for the hospital he suddenly started thrusting and struggling shifting back to human" I was holding myself from snapping at him and listening to his words.

"How can this be possible?! Is he dead?"

"Miraculously!!! No, he's hanging in there"

"Did he say anything?! About who he's? What he's doing there? Anything?!" I turned my attention to the guards.

"No" they're more than scared because they can feel how angry I'm about this whole situation. Even I wanted to hide those emotions , they can feel it in my power. I ran my fingers through my hair in frustration. I don't know what to do or think except for the guy to wake up and give me answers I needed.