Miracle Happened

Oisin Conor Rian

"Conor, you are running late again and will skip breakfast again" My mom called from downstairs. Well it happens every time we have late night parties and it happens all the time.

I rushed down and gave my mom a quick kiss before grabbing a sandwich and couple of tissues. I quickly gulped down some orange juice and bid bye to her and my dad who entered through the door just before I left.

"How can you be an Alpha when you don't have time sense" my mom said through the mindlink. It's no surprise, she always does this. At first I was startled but now I'm used to it.

"I will wait for the day this boy becomes a lost puppy like his father"  mom said before she's out of my mind. She definitely doesn't want me to hear that, but she's like that and her clumsy habits are my dad's favourite. Cause that's how he found out about her love for him.

I just smirked at her last comment, yes I'm also waiting for her. Every wolf can sense their mate after first shift which is at the age of 16. Being an Alpha born people expected my first shift early than other wolfs cause for most of the Alphas it happened, even for my father. But my case was different, I turned at 18 which was a hell for my parents and people and everyone was in stress back then thinking that I lost my wolf cause my mate might be dead by then.

But after a few days I turned 16 I heard my wolf Oscar in my head and said that he was not ready for shift yet, that word didn't suffice for some stupid people cause they challenged me. Though my wolf didn't come out he gave my body a strength that my body started to change like more bulkier and strong.

I fought in human form with some wolves that challenged me, which made them know that I'm still in power. My wolf commanded them through the link showing that he's still here and will not accept the disrespect.

Finally when I turned the whole pack celebrated and even some other packs joined when they heard that I fought wolves and even rouges in human form.

To meet their expectations my wolf turned out to be a giant one even more than my father's wolf who is an Alpha. So they all started throwing the theories that they can come up with for my wolf to be so big, but I ignored them. I have my wolf and one day I will find my mate. 

But as an Alpha's son I have some responsibilities to take care and my dad is pushing me a little more. Being powerful means I need to take over the role of Alpha as early as possible, cause my wolf cannot be bound to the Alpha as it should be for longer.

Oscar knows he is powerful than our dad so he doesn't like to take orders especially Alpha orders. It is becoming a problem and I cannot accept Alpha position without a mate. 

My dad wants me to select a she wolf on my birthday, if I didn't find my mate. All those she wolfs will have only one agenda that is they can be mated to me, the powerful one in the region.

I have 2 months left in my hand and well Oscar is becoming restless from 3 days. I think he is also worried that we may not find her, he didn't even talk to me properly just whenever needed.

I attended my classes as usual, thankfully none of the she wolves are in my university, who wanted to marry me cause I made it look like I'm attending other university to the last minute.

Thankfully that worked and everyone went to that university and I'm peaceful here. When lunch time came I'm hungry but I can't eat anything because Oscar is giving me a headache literally roaming in my head.

I went to my next class and sat at the back literally. Usually I would sit with my people who ever have classes with me, but today I'm not interested in the class or people.