Glimpse into the Past

Finally I was able to complete the chapter!!! With my job and my new flat works going on, I can barely find any time. But big thanks for all my constant readers, who are being very patient with me even though I couldn't keep my promise of weekly update.

Hope you are all doing well!!

Happy reading!!

Love, Akadaa 💕

Neysa Bahadur Ahuja

A knock on the door startled me pulling me out of my own thoughts. I looked at the doorway to see Oisin standing in his glory. He's bit hesitant which is something that I'm witnessing more these days.

Even when he tries to cover up, he let's me know, to catch up on his expression even if it is for a second. He's giving me this privilege that no one got so far. I'm grateful for that and also for myself for sensing it, realising it.

"Hi! What's up?" I tried to sound as casual as I can while standing in his bedroom, in his big house and trying not to laugh or cry at the situation I was in.

"Hi.......I......um that's. What I......mean" that just confirmed me that either I'm not going to like this or I'm going to be put in some embarrassing situation and expecting to take decisions, like I'm now.

It all started on the next day we slept in my bed. The next day I was happy that my pain went easy on me and I'm able to live normal again but surprise!! Oisin, his family and my own family made some decisions. That includes me coming here staying at Oisin's place and in his own bedroom.

A girl needs some privacy for goodness sake!! Not that I mind looking at Oisin all the time but then my insecurities decides to creep up, slowly crawling under my skin making me go crazy with all the worst possibilities.

Like what if he doesn't like my morning face, what if I kick him accidentally while sleeping or drool or stupidest thing is to fart or smelling bad. With his super senses I guess he will leave me and no longer be interested in me for more than 2 days. And unfortunately my one day is going to end making me nervous about the upcoming events.

"What is it?" I asked softly urging him to speak.

"Are you okay with this whole idea of you and I living in one room?" Ohh!! I didn't expect this question from him.

"I...... I'm okay as long as you don't mind and ready to face my silly face in the mornings and well I think there're lot more things that can go sideways" he stepped into the room aiming for me. Taking my face in his hands making me look into his eyes.

"Don't even think for a second that my feelings will change for you. Me and my wolf, our feelings for you go deeper than you think and we love you unconditionally. We will live the rest of our life pouring our feelings at your feet without a second thought. We will show you how much you mean to us everyday"

I just stared at him. Did he realise that he just used the L word. If he did, he didn't show it. But it's a big thing to me. All of this is and jumping right into it, thinking about it is making me feel rushed. It felt right though under all these mixed feelings.

I just nodded my head, not knowing what to say and looked down. Trying to think of something to say, to cut through this deafening silence.

"Let's go down. Dinner is reading" he said and once again I just nodded. Suddenly became aware of the person down there, his grandmother.

I don't know why but I feel extremely nervous in her presence. It's like she can see through me, every single thought that runs in my mind and what not!