Closeness, Threat and.....

Neysa Bahadur Ahuja

The next few days went by as usual, with Adena and Prince getting close. Oisin doesn't talk much, which I'm grateful at first but with our constant encounters and spending time as a group like Prince and Adena insisted, I find it odd.

One day I decided to stop this awkwardness cause when I asked him not to pull anything, he actually remained silent and did nothing. Like nothing!!

I think it's common for a girl to feel what I'm feeling right now. When he tried something, I wanted him to stop and when he stopped, I want him to do something. I never knew that I was this bad of a girl.

So in my attempt to see if he would do anything, I went ahead and talked to him! No, not in a flirtatious way. Like I'll talk with a new friend expect he's not new and also I don't know if he's my friend.

Good thing is......he became my friend. Like a real friend not so close yet. But he's half way there. All credit goes to the couple I shipped. Princy doesn't spend much time like before, so when lunch came around it's usually Oisin and me sometimes to give them a little privacy.

Oisin found a way to sneak into garden days back to which I'm very grateful cause I couldn't go to the garden like I did that day, I will probably blow my cover and get in trouble. In free time we would go to see the tortoise and fishes. Give them food that I'm carrying since the day I first visited.

But one thing I didn't notice is the jealousy that's directed towards me untill I found a letter in my locker. I'm confused as to how it got into my locker but after reading the first 2 lines that stated

"Stay away from Oisin, he's already taken and if you don't then you will"

Before I can continue, the letter was snatched by Prince, then Adena and then Oisin.

"You know that's for me and not you three" I said with boring tone. I took the books I needed and closed the locker to look at 3 people who are trying to pull a poker face to cover their anger and madness.

"What's in that letter that pushed you people to edge" I asked trying to take the letter from Oisin.

"No" is he serious?! That's my letter.

"Just give me"

"Little one, it's nothing worth. Let's just go" Princy said to which Adena agreed making me pout at him. Him calling me little one makes me melt but I wanted to see what's this is all about. And I think I have right to know.

Princy and Adena started walking already but Oisin is still with me and an idea popped up in my mind. That's risky but worth a try!!

"Oisin" I said in my best sweetest voice I could. He's just looking at me with surprise written all over his face.

"I need a favour, can you help me?" I asked him slowly backing him against the locker. Bringing his face down, biting my lip in the process. His eyes immediately shifted to my lips. I'm afraid he would think I'm crazy. But said the last words before I loose my confidence.

Slowing inching my face close to him and then I turn my lips towards his ear while one hand fisted back of his hair, the other hand slowly trailed towards the palm that's holding the letter.

"Thank you" I said before snatching the letter from his and then took off as fast as I could. Seconds later he realised what happened and started chasing me. I quickly ran towards the parking lot to hide behind a tree.

Just when I'm one feet away from the tree, in a flash my back collided with the tree with hands over my head and trapped between the bulky man and the bulky tree. Karma!!! I thought.