A Happy End is Where it All Begins.....

Neysa Bahadur Ahuja

It was so silent that I can hear my own heart beat racing as if it was participating in F1 race. I could feel my skin burning from all the gazes that are directed towards me. I know I pulled a stunt and I can feel little worry creep up but I willed it down as I have more important things at hand.

"Speak up at least now!! Did you know where my family is?" I gritted out again.

"I.......they......No" That's when the world around me started crumbling.

"W-what?? How can you.......not know? Tell me the truth"

"It's.....true" He whispered looking down at the ground.

"Look.....don't say that!! If you're angry with me then I will apologize. Okay!! I'm sorry, please tell me where are they?" I can hear my heartbeat and strange thoughts kept invading my brain but I refused to acknowledge any.

He remained silent while all the others started leaving one by one. I just stood there staring at Oisin with Iyla awkwardly shuffling on feet behind me, while Oisin continues to refuse to make eye contact with me.

"Say something for god's sake" I pulled him by his collar to make him look at me at least.

"How can I? when you're this angry to listen to any-" I released his collar and turned back. I know that I will not hear anything now, even if it's true. But never know that I can be this angry at someone, that too the person I had feelings for.

I took a deep breath closing my eyes. It's true if I keep getting angry at him I will not find any answers or solve the problem. After a couple of inhale-exhale breathing process, I turned towards him and looked dead in his eyes.

"Tell me everything that I needed to know. Everything and not a single detail should be left out. I want you to acknowledge how serious I'm about it" he nodded his head ever so slightly though his eyes held a different emotion which I couldn't comprehend as I myself is overwhelming with different emotions right now.

"I found out they are missing very lately. I couldn't get hold of them so, decided to check on them. When I sent some spies to find out what happened I got a message from your grandfather that he took everyone to safety and will explain everything once things are settled"

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"Cause I only got communication from your grandfather after you went missing" I sighed looking at the my hands. I think slowly guilt crawling up my mind for my actions earlier. Before I hesitate more I should say it.

"Look I'm sorr-"

"Let's go now. You need to rest and then we can talk" He was already leading me by placing hand on the shoulder, back to the house.

After taking a good warm shower and changing into fresh set of clothes which of course are Oisin's. His shorts seems to be ending above my knees. Great!! Till when? I don't know!

I tried not to wince while combing my hair but failed "Aww........d" and then the room door was burst opened with a loud bang that I forget my pain and the fact that I'm in middle of cursing.

"What happened? Are you hurt? Did someone came? did something happen?" I was like a statue looking at the man infront of me. Not sure when was the last time I saw someone freaking out this much for me except for my family but Oisin here seems to beat them as well.

"What's wrong? tell me" he shook my shoulders this time.

Ignoring the sparks I felt that were so prominent even though there is a layer of cloth that's acting as a barrier from making the skin contact "N-Nothing.. it's.....it's just my hair was tangled a lot"