Found Answers......with more Questions

Neysa Bahadur Ahuja

"Oh god!!" This is too much for me.

"Ahh no" I moaned loudly moving frantically trying to stop all these feelings which is making me pass out. I had never experienced something like this.

I grunted again when another cramp hit me like stupid pig. Why am I in so much pain this time. I locked myself in my room for a whole day. I can't bring myself to go to University. Thankfully Oisin didn't disturb me like I expected him to.

I literally passed out for few minutes and then again the pain starts to hit me. I think I should take the tablet. I slowly made my way out. No one in my family knew that my pain was this bad otherwise they would freak out.

I took slow steps descending the steps on by one. Door bell rang and I can hear steps and voices at the door but couldn't quite make it out. I didn't take my eyes from the steps worried that I would fall with the amount of dizziness I was feeling.

When I hear the voices are getting louder as I think they are approaching me, I looked up only to loose my balance and about to fall. But strong arms and scent engulfed making me steady and also felt that my pain was reduced slightly. The way I was feeling made me aware of the person holding me.

"Neysa" just then I heard the mere whisper which sent chills down my spine.

"Beta" "Neha" "pumpkin" "sweety" I could hear my family rushed towards me calling me and asking me what happened. Am I in pain? I couldn't form any words, just rest my head on his shoulders and press my body more with the energy left in me. This is what making me a little better, at least that's what my body believed.

"Son, put your jacket around her" I can hear a female authoritative voice and I can hear his father's voice saying something about bloody moon or blood moon which made Oisin to stiffen. I moaned in return trying to seek as much as comfort.

"Common love, let me carry you" he said before lifting me off the ground. All the while my family didn't speak a word. Why?! I don't know why!!

He made sit on his lap with my legs on sofa, pulling me to his chest he placed something around my shoulder. I think it's his jacket. His smell filled my nose and nothing else. I'm liking it too much that I kept snuggling to him, if it's possible seeking more of his scent. He kept his strong arms around rubbing his thumb on my arm and back, with my head under his chin.

I accidentally touched his bare skin while I was trying to get my hands to feel him a little, which got me a growl in return. I whimper again that sound was disturbing. I heard some gasps but I couldn't care about anything right now.

"You better tell me a way now. I don't think I can last more than mere minutes. Her scent is stronger than ever and the fact that she's literally being a koala" I giggled a little. I don't know what's happening to me. I couldn't open my eyes.

"There's no way out to this son! And by now you know that she's special and with her comes great responsibilities. You are stronger and the way you choose will decide whether she's your weakness or strength"

"Make wise choice" I could literally hear the sound of gritting teeth.

"What's happening to her? Can you please tell us?" I heard a voice with so much pain speak that I never heard. I could hear some muffled sobs. I need to get out of this feeling like my energy was drained out. I should open my eyes and tell them that I'm ok.

I took a deep breath and willed my eyes to open and saw teary eyes of my family even my dad and Pops. I slowly moved my hand out reaching out to them, I again took a deep breath and spoke the words "I...... I am.....okay"