Marking his Territory

This chapter literally made me work on it for days and yet I didn't edit it completely. So beware of the unedited part.

Your comments and votes will help me keep going.

Love Akadaa 💕

Neysa Bahadur Ahuja

"When do you plan on marking her?" came Cecelia's voice making me halt my steps.

"Mom do you really have to micro manage things between us?!" I can hear the disappointment and struggle to keep himself from snapping in his voice.

"Son! You know everything and how her scent is spreading that surrounding pack wolfs started visiting our land with and without permiss-"

"I'm well aware of the situation and I'm to become Alpha in matter of time. I know how to deal with things. So mom, do not suggest anything against my mate's will. For which we're not happy to hear it even coming from you" I found myself terrified for a bit with the sudden change in his demeanor. And I was worried for a second that he knew that I was eavesdropping on their conversation.

I took slow calculated steps towards the kitchen where they stood staring at each other, it was then they turn their heads acknowledging my presence.

"Hi, Good morning guys" suppressing a sigh I gave my most possible energetic voice. I swiftly moved around the kitchen island to help myself.

"Good morning dear" Cecelia gave me a warm smile completely transforming into a different mood.

"Morning Babe" making me blush and inners flip he gave me his sweet smile and gave me a kiss on temple. After the quick breakfast Cecelia left to her room and Oisin, to take care of 'pack issues'.

I got to learn things one by one about the werewolves and how they exist in packs with a leader. Apparently Oisin's father is the leader as in Alpha. There's Beta and Gamma too as in second and third in command. Oisin to be next Alpha making me the Alpha female/ Luna as everyone refers here.

I ventured into the back yard to pass time and have the 'me time'. I saw a path that leads into the forest around. I immediately recalled Oisin saying about the pond that's down the path in backyard, I think this is the one. Without any other thought I started walking along the road mesmerized by the greenery and it's calming effect.

After some distance I lost track of the time and the distance, I stopped in my track looking around. I can only see trees which are so tall, birds chirping and dead leaves floating in the air a little longer as it gets along with the wind.

In a split second I was surrounded by wolfs of different sizes holding different aura that determines their power. I thought they belong to the pack at first but when one of the wolf stepped up towards me with his teeth baring I knew I was in big trouble. He gives away a power that no other wolf present around does, meaning he might be the highest rank among them.

I kept repeating the words 'Oisin, help me' hoping that at least once I could miraculously mindlink him.

"Don't??!" I breathed out the words when I saw the wolf taking a step, moving closer to me.

I thought the wolf actually listened to me when I saw him stop. But he looked around the buddies he brought with him and howled, making the others follow his lead. I jumped when they made that howl. It spoke a lot to me, one of the things is that I'm not going to like what they had in mind.

When they are done, at once all the wolfs started making their way to me as if they wanted to attack me and want me dead. I, instead of running or trying to escape, stood there closing my ears with my hands and shutting my eyes tightly blocking the growls.