Necessary Info

Welcome one and all!

Come get yer angst!

Here's some things I'd like to specify about requests before these stories start.

I do have a few rules like any book does.

1. No explicit smut. I don't like writing it. I wouldn't mind writing something with a little ✨spice✨, but exactly how spicy will be up to my discretion. If you want the story to elude to it or have something to do with a certain unsavory topic. I might do it, but I'd never go into explicit detail. (Keep in mind I'm not confident in my ability to write spice either.)

2. Please try to understand why I might choose to not write a one-shot that you requested.

3. The more detailed request, the better! If you don't give me a certain detail I will assume that I can determine it.

4. Please only leave requests in this chapter. I don't mind you commenting on other chapters, I just don't want a request to get lost in clutter! If you want to keep your request anonymous just message me with your request instead.

5. Feel free to request AU's! I love the creativity! If there's an AU that's uncommon, but you love, just request it.

6. If it's relevant in your request please specify if it happens in season 6, 7, or 8. Or even 3rd Life/Last Life

7. If enough people request a part 2 to a chapter I'll consider it. It's never a guaranteed thing.

8. If you or anyone you know would ever want to make fanart that is okay! I'll add it to the end of whichever chapter it was made for. And I'll make sure to give credit like I have been.

If any more things pop up it'll be added to this list.