Chapter 4

Athena's POV

Dad has sent me on a mission on Universe 12. It was to check on a certain planet. Planet Kaku. It is said to have beastly monsters eating up the human race. And the human race there starts many wars with others. What's most dangerous about this monsters is that they spit fluid that can harm a Devine being greatly. Beside from Dad and Zeno.

If I'm done with checking on it I will send the reports to dad and he'll send them to Lord Giin of this universe. And they'll have to exterminate the planet before the monsters can figure out how the space machines of the humans work. Or they'll be trouble in the other planets.

I was flying through space with a oval shield when I stopped as I saw the planet. I made the shield disappear as I was disgusted by the planet. You just can see far away that its gassy. The colour was a mix of dark grey, green and a little blue.

I felt two Devine energies on the planet. It must be Lord Giin and Martinu. I headed for the place they were at with fast speeds and landed on a grassy place. At least it's forestry.

No POV

Giin was about to destroy the planet when someone landed in front of him and his Angel Martinu. It was a mortal girl. They were surprised seeing her.

"Oh greetings there," Athena said with a bow

"Who are you?" Martinu asked and Athena got confused.

"I'm Athena... Seems dad hasn't told the other Angels about me," she mumbled the last part.

"What are you here for"

"I was sent to inspect this planet before its destruction," Athena stated.

"I'm Destroying it anyway," Giin said and made a tiny white energy ball appear (like Beerus') and threw it but Athena caught it and made it disappear. The two deities were surprised by this.

"Like I said I am here to inspect this planet before its destruction. The beastly creatures on this planet are very dangerous to Gods. We can't have any risks of letting them lose," Athena explained seriously.