Chapter 9 {TOP}

Athena's POV

I have fought some fighters and beat them easily and I was now fighting Kelfa. It was a little hard and I decided to power up to SSJ. The Gods were surprised by my power of this transformation.

"Take this!" Kelfa shouted and fired two energy blasts at me. I jumped and titled my body while spinning. The energy blasts passed in each side of me and I sent a kick to Kelfa sending her meters away and hitting a rock. She jumped up and charged a blast in each hand looking like spinning discs. It was green and red.

"Gigantic Burst!!!" I charged to her and she fired the blast. I slid under the blast seeing it pass over me. I charged a blast as I was under it and when it passed I smirked at Kelfa still in laying.

"Star Base!" I shouted and released a yellow and white wave at her. It pushed her back and she was almost eliminated when the Potara broke and separated. I did a front flip and landed on my feet. I then pouted as my wave didn't work.

"Almost," I said and powered down.

"She was able to defeat Kelfa just in her SSJ!! When Goku got defeated in Blue!!" Champa shouted eyes widened. Vados placed a hand on her mouth to stop her laughter. Her little sister is strong.

Time skip

I get confronted by a fighter from Universe 4 (Ganos). He says he wants to end me for eliminating two of his universe's fighters.

He charges at me with a punch and I blocked it. He tried a spin kick but I ducked and countered with uppercut sending him meters.

"You're strong kid," he said and transformed. He looked like a big bird kind of species honestly. We exchanged blows for a few minutes. He was getting stronger as we fought. I then back flipped in the air and charged multiple ki blasts.

"GRAND ATTACK!" I shouted sending the multiple ki blasts to the fighter. He blocked them but they were many and hit him back. I appeared in front of him and delivered a kick sending him out of the ring.

"He honestly had potential," I said lowly. I noticed my clothes were slightly ripped and dirty. Not fitting for an Angel. I snapped my fingers and they were repaired and clean. "Good but... I'm getting weaker. That war sure took alot of me"

Time Skip

I was down as uncle was fighting Jiren in weak. Goku was just eliminated and uncle was about to.

He got eliminated but left a little energy for me to use. My body absorbed it and I stood up a little weak. Jiren turned to me with a blank expression.

"Time to end you"

"And time to get serious," I said and screamed. I powered up to a form where my hair was all white, eyes violet and a blue halo behind my head. Everyone still in the stands were shocked, also dad and the Zenos. Everyone stood up in respect, even the Zenos. Dad then smiled at my achievement.

"I finally have this form. ANGEL FORM!!!" I shouted and launched at Jiren with a punch. He was sent meters away to a rock. He also powered up to 100% and was surrounded by a red aura. An epic fight happened and I was the one who won. Everyone was shocked at the fight they just witnessed. Especially my form. Universe 11 got erased and dad summoned the Super Dragon Balls.

"State your wish," Dad said and I cocked my head slightly.

"I don't have one," I said and everyone in universe 7 fell backwards except Whis.

"It can be anything"

"Oh okay. I wish every universe that was erased in this tournament to come back," I said and he smiled.

"As you wish"

Time skip
Earth

"So what was that transformation Athena?" Goku asked munching on food with everyone while I and Whis were eating fast but properly.

"I call it Angel cause its like an Angel," I said and they were awed.

"I was surprised also. I never knew there was such a form. I don't think anyone knew," Whis said and I agreed.

"So you already achieved the other forms?"

"Yes. I have reached God at 4 years. Destro at 5 and Mastered Ultra Instinct at 7," I stated and they gave a very very loud "Whatt!!!!?"

"As I say it is"

"You gotta be kidding right?" Krillin asked and I shook my head.

"It's the truth. I was shocked to know that myself," Whis said.

"Who trained you? He must be really strong," Goku asked and I smiled.

"My father," I answered.

"So Whis is like a father figure to you?" Uncle Vegeta asked and I shook my head.

"No. You could say that Whis is a brother," I said smiling. We then all continued to eat while chatting.

Wow I love that form. I was out of energy and thanks to uncle I was able to turn Angel. Hope u liked it.

Instant out 😜