Chapter 7

Athena's POV

I arrived at Capsule Corp and headed for everyone there. While I was at school I felt a familiar energy with Goku's. When I approached them brother, Beerus and Goku were about to blast off.

"Hey where are you going?!" I asked curiously.

"To universe ten," Whis answered and I got what he means.

"The energy of the apprentice Kai"

"Yes and the time rings"

"Can I join in. I'm a little bored," I said and Whis nodded. I grabbed into Whis shoulder, Beerus to mine and Goku to his. We then blasted off.

Time Skip

"Seems they are all here. But one has added. How is it possible Mr Gowasu?" I asked as I was looking at the rings.

"I do not know either. I just saw it added," he said and began suspicion.

"Oh that. Future Trunks went to the past once. With the Cell thing and helped me with a heart disease. Maybe it's by that," Goku said with a goofy grin and I and Zamasu looked at him with a death glare.

"You messed with time Goku. That's completely out of law as I said," I stated and Beerus punched him to the air. Zamasu had a look of satisfaction.

"Shall we go. I'm already tired being here," Beerus said and Goku fell down.

"But I still want to have a spar with Zamasu. Please Lord Beerus," Goku pleaded in a praying position and eyes closed.

"No"

"I'll ask Chichi to make some food for you. That you never tried before," Goku bribed and Beerus' ears twitched.

"What do you say Gowasu?"

"As long as Zamasu doesn't go all out"

"Wait wait wait. I want to you to go to your fullest okay," Goku said to Zamasu.

"Do as he says or you'll be dead"

Time Skip
Vegeta's POV

"Who are your parents Athena?" I asked and she was confused of the sudden question.

"My dad said they were Hanna and Nion," she answered and I was surprised. I knew she had resemblances of Hanna and brother. The skin from her mother and the eyes of her father.

"It confirms my suspicion"

"What do you mean?"

"You see..."

Flashback

Zamasu appeared with a girl beside him. It was Athena but with no white in her hair and violet in her eyes. She dressed in a gi similar to Black's.

"Athena?!" I shouted and she had an evil grin.

"Hello there uncle," she said and I got confused.

"What do you mean"

"Do you not know who Nion is?" she asked and my eyes widened. Could it be that Athena is Nion's and Hana's daughter? It all adds up.

"Yes she is"

End of Flashback

"Wait so you mean you're my uncle?" she asked disbelief.

"I guess so," I said. She then smiled and hugged means my eyes widened.

"Get your hands off me brat," I said and getting her out of this... Hug. She grinned eyes closed. I blushed slightly in embarrassment. Luckily no one saw.

"I see you're sweet sometimes heheh"

Time skip
Athena's POV

I saw the one they call Athena Black. Let's just say Dark Athena. I gave a blank look while she had an evil grin.

"It'll be more fun killing myself"

"Are you immortal!!?" I asked loudly and she was taken back by my question.

"No, mortal"

"Great," I said and raised my palm positioned to her.

"ANGEL WAVE!" I released a blue and white energy wave at her and she disantigrated into nothing. I then flied next to the shocked Trunks.

"Now you can handle this yourselves"

Time skip

Stupid Goku brought Zeno from the future to this time line after he erased existance. Me, Whis bowed slightly to him. Beerus's head was inches from the ground. And well Shin bowed like... Shin.

And you all now what happened next.

I was very surprised to know that Vegeta is my uncle. But I did feel a connection with him. And as for Dark me it was easy to destroy her. Hope u liked it.

Instant out 😜