Chapter 3

Athena's POV

I was now 14 and more powerful. I got Ultra Instinct at 7 but I don't use it much except when fighting dad. I was now walking to the throne room. Dad said it was important.

When I reached the throne room I found dad and Zeno smiling. They were waiting for my presence. I stood before them and bowed my head slightly.

"Good evening dad, Zeno," I said smiling.

"To you too Athena," dad said.

"May I ask what is my presence brought by?" I ask and they both shared a look then nodded. They then turned to me.

"You see Athena. You have grown and became an independent girl... Your reasoning of being brought here is by that we are letting you go. It has come to my agreement and Grand Zeno's to let you find your own," dad explained and I was surprised.

"Am I ready?"

"Very ready," Zeno said excitedly. I thought for a second.

"What do you say?"

"....okay I accept," I said smiling.

"You will be leaving tomorrow. Make sure you are ready," dad said smiling.

"I'll do as you say," I said and teleported away.

Next day

"Goodbye dad, Zeno," I said as I hugged Zeno. I then hugged dad and he hugged back. I already decided which universe I'm going to.

It was hard drawing this but here is Athena's clothes

It was hard drawing this but here is Athena's clothes. I wanted them to be Angel and Earth like so this is what I came up with

"Take care Athena," dad said cupping my cheeks and kissed my forehead. I backed away and I was ready to teleport.

"One thing"

"Yes?"

"Don't get a boyfriend," dad said sternly. I grinned at him.

"I can't be sure," I said grinning and teleported away leaving my dad sighing and face-palming.

Beerus' planet

I appeared on Beerus' planet but didn't sense any energy. I looked around and no one was there.

"Where are they?" I ask myself. I searched for their energies and found them a distance planet. I made a crystal ball to see both of them eating something pink.

"Let's visit," I said and teleported away appearing on the planet. Just then I felt something wrong with the planet and made an oval shield and flew away to space. The planet was destroyed now. And it didn't seem like Beerus did that because I saw him and Whis with some mortals in their own shield.

"Huh?" I made my shield move to Whis' shield and once it was in front of it everyone inside gave a questioning look. I entered Whis' shield and everyone was surprised.

"Athena, what are you doing here?" Whis asked cocking his head slightly.

"I was finally let go and I came to Lord Beerus' planet to visit you but you weren't there. I sensed your energy here and you get the idea," I said smiling. He smiled back at me.

"Who's this Whis?" Beerus asked curious. Whis was going to answer but I cut him off.

"I'm Athena, Whis' friend. We met on a planet when he was visiting," I answered and they all bought it. Whis got the idea that I do not want to reveal myself.

"As she say it is"

"Just do the time thing," Beerus said waving his hand off.

"Good idea my lord," Whis said.

"What do you mean?" a black spiky haired man questioned confused.

Time Skip to Frieza being killed.

"So that was the tyrant that destroyed planet Vegeta?" I asked as I saw the one named Frieza getting blasted by the energy wave made by the one called Goku until he was nothing.

"Yes"

"But who's ship is that," I asked pointing to a ship at an edge. It was big and recognised it. Dad showed it to me once.

"It's the ship of the Ginyu force... I think," the blue haired woman replied. An aura began to surround me.

"G-Ginyu force!" my eyes turned white and I screamed letting out a huge ki out and my tail growed (it was never cut). The others were shocked. The Ginyu force was the ones who killed my parents.

"Calm down Athena!" Whis shouted as I screamed more and my ki rose. Whis then teleported behind me and squezzed the end of my tail. I felt weak slightly and returned to normal. I almost fell but Whis caught me and floated us down.

"You know that what you did will lead for my powers to be not active for weeks," I said as I regained my energy and pouted.

"You shouldn't be angry at little things Athena. You know what happens when you're angry," Whis said concern.

"Okay fine. I'll listen dear brother"

"Good then sis"

"H-how did you do that?" Beerus asked disbelief as he felt your energy. So was the others.

"I was in rage mode sorry"

"You are a Sayain?" a man with a hair defying gravity asked.

"Yes Mr," I replied and made my tail disappear. They were surprised by this.

"What about the white ends on your hair," the blue haired asked confused.

"Where I used to live everyone had coloured ends so I dyed mines with permanent die and they putted a spell in me for my eyes to be like this," I lied and they all bought it. Whis was surprised by my answer.

'She never told a lie before and she's this good. I'm very surprised' Whis thought amused.

"You look like a teen," a short baldy said.

"That's because I am. I'm 14 years old in age. When it comes to Earth time," i stated smiling.

"WHAT!!!!"

"As I say it is"

"You may stay with us Athena," Whis said smiling. I shook my head no.

"I think I'm going to stay here. Its more lively. If the Earthlings don't mind me living on their planet," I said turning to the mortals.

"We don't mind you can stay with me if you want. And my name is Bulma," the blue haired named Bulma said smiling.

"Thank you Ms Bulma"

I'm making new friends heheh. I'm an expert lier even if I never told a single lie except for here heheh. Hope u liked it.

Instant out 😜