Chapter 10

Athena's POV

I was working with Bulma in her lab doing the obvious when a crystal orb appeared beside me. It was blinking non stop and Bulma turned to see. I tapped on it and a projection of dad showed.

"Elizabeth please come to the Palace quickly," he said and the projection disappeared so as the orb.

"Was that an Angel?" Bulma asked and I nodded.

"Yes. I must be going I think something is wrong," I said worriedly and made a portal beside me. I entered and appeared in a room with all the Gods (no Kais) and some of the Angels. My siblings were not there and I worried me more.

"Hey is everything all right?" I asked and they turned to me confused.

"What are you doing here Athena?"

"Where Whis and the others Angels. Where's dad?" I asked and they became more confused. Dad entered the room with a smile and I sighed in relief.

"Greetings Athena. I'm glad you're here," he said with a slight bow and I did the same.

"How can I not be. You called me by Elizabeth," I said and he chuckled lightly. "So what is the reason of me being here?"

"Someone wants to meet you"

"Who?"

"Your mother," he said and I was eye wide.

"R-really?"

"Yes. She has come back from her mission. Your siblings are with her now," he said. "Now come. She'll be happy to see you"

"Will she l-like me?" I asked shyly while rubbing my arm with my other hand. What if she doesn't like me. Or worse....

"Of course she'll. Why did she accept you when she would not like you. And she has a kind soul. I'm sure she'll love you the first thing she sees you," he said with a smile making me smile slightly. We then walked away to the others leaving everyone there confused.

"What just happened?"

"The Grand Priest adopted Athena," Ginn explained and everyone was jaw dropped and eye wide. WTF!!!!

We arrived at the door and dad turned to me. I was still wondering if she'll love me or not.

"Ready?"

"Y-yes," I said and we entered the room. My siblings were chatting happily with.... The beautiful Kai in the middle of them all. She is very beautiful.

"Darling meet Athena," Dad said and I began to get nervous. They all turned to me with a smile except for the woman I'll call mom if she likes me. I bowed slight in respect.

"Greet--" I couldn't finish as I felt arms around me and lifted me up.

"You're so cute!!" she squealed and I blushed in embarrassment. She placed me down and had a happy smile.

"I'm so happy to meet you," she said and I smiled.

"I-I also"

"You are shy I see"

"I thought you wouldn't like me," I said honestly and she smiled.

"Oh sweetie of course I love you. To be honest I thought it was the way around," she said and I hugged her. She hugged back with a smile.

"Thank you for accepting me in this family"

"The pleasure is mine"

Bonus

"How I missed pizza. I should order 50 boxes to take home," mom said eating another slice of pizza. We were on Earth waiting for someone.

"That's too much don't you think"

"There's no such thing as too much pizza....so where's this someone we are waiting for?" mom asked and I turned to her.

"He would be here any minute now"

"So it's a he~" mom said and I blushed. "Have you told your father?"

"Zeno no. He would kill him"

"But you do need to tell him one way or another"

"Yeah I know. Its going to be hard though. Considering he's overprotective," I said and she giggled.

"Very much"

"Hello there," someone said beside me. I turned snd it was Jin with a smile.

"You must be the lucky boy. Its nice to finally meet my future son in law," mom said with a smile and I blushed madly. Jin chuckled and sat beside me.

"Yes I am ma'am"

"I just didn't know Maitreya had a son. You look just like him," mom said and Jin was surprised.

"You know my father?"

"Yes. We used to be old friends with Athena's father and him," mom said and Jin grinned. We then chatted and shared some laughs. What will happen if dad finds out?!

Done done done. I'm so happy that mom liked me. And she finally met Jin. Now how about dad? Mom is: @ken hope u liked it.

Instant out 😜