Chapter 5

Athena's POV

I was with Bulma at her lab helping her with her work. She was building her invention while I was programming on her computer.

Humans are advanced I must say. This programming language can confuse any Devine being but luckily I got it easily. And not to mention their inventions. They are very unique.

"Hey Athena"

"Yes?"

"I think you should meet people," Bulma said and I looked up to her.

"I already met people. Aren't you and the others people?" I said and she giggled.

"I mean in your age"

"Where can I meet them then?" I asked.

"You can try going to high-school. There's a very good one called Orange Star," she said and gave a look of confusion.

"High... School? Is it supposed to be a school up high or...?" I asked and she giggled again.

"No silly. It's a school for kids in your age or above," Bulma said nd I understood.

"I do not thing going to high-school will benefit me of my studies. I know everything about mortals... Not exactly though," I said and Bulma stopped with her work. She turned to me.

"I mean with your social life. Getting friends and things that teenagers do," Bulma explained.

"Hmm"

"And you might even get a boyfriend," Bulma squealed and I looked at her with a "are you crazy" look.

"Yes I mean it"

"My father would kill him"

"You should try"

"I'll think about the high-school thing but a boyfriend is something else," I said. Just then Pilaf approached us in a hurry. He was panting and trying to catch his breath. This boy creeps me out.

Flashback

"Hello there. What's a beautiful lady like you doing here," someone said behind me. I turned to look and it was a blue boy wearing weird clothing. I could feel other two energies in the bushes behind him.

"I'm enjoying the view"

"I'm Pilaf. Nice to meet you fair maiden," the boy named Pilaf said and took out his hand for a shake.

"Athena," I said and took it.

"What a beautiful name," he said and kissed the back of my hand. He then trailed up that I had to jerk it out of his.

"Umm thanks"

"So do you want to chat for a while. Watching the sunset and doing romantic things," he said and I turned away from him.

"I wouldn't like that sorry," I said and heard something like bodies falling in the bushes.

"B-but--"

"I think ill be somewhere else," I said and teleported away.

"Nice going Pilaf!"

"You aren't romantic in any way!"

Flashback end

When I got out of my flashback mind I saw that Bulma and Pilaf were no longer here. I tracked their energy and teleported there.

I found Bulma looking worried with a teenager boy laying down. Trunks was in SSJ and Mai, Shuu and Pilaf watching the scene. I approached them all. When I was there I saw that the teenage boy looked like Trunks but older and his hair was blue like Bulma's.

"What's going on?" I asked just then Goku and Vegeta appeared and quickly headed to us. They were surprised seeing the teenager. Beerus and Whis were also with them.

"What happened," Vegeta asked.

"I don't know. The machine just appeared," Bulma replied and I got closer to the boy. He opened his eyes and the first thing that happened was him trying to land a punch at Goku but I stopped it with my finger. Bulma slapped him behind his head.

"This is how you greet us after a long time?!!" Bulma yelled and boy tried to comprehend what's happening.

"Mom!" he said and hugged her. "You're alive"

"Of course I'm alive. Nice to see you have come to your senses Trunks," Bulma said placing her hands on her hips. Whis and I got what's happening.

"You are messing with time," Whis stated.

"It's very dangerous what you are doing. You might create many parallel worlds causing the multiverse to be weak and can easily get destroyed," I stated and they were surprised.

"And you used that machine yes?"

"Yeah"

"I never thought humans can build something so advanced," Whis said.

"Having a mind like ms Bulma's. You could think of anything," I said and sighed.

"True"

"Well I don't want to get involved in some mess. I'm still on weak level so I'll try on what Ms Bulma has suggested as a high-school," i said and teleported away. If ever dad were to find out. I would be in trouble for not telling him. And I cannot lie to him. It would be a dare that would not succeed because he can see right through your lies.

I rather be in high-school than to get in trouble.

Ms Bulma's mind is sometimes a curse. I rather go to this "high-school" than to be in trouble. Hope u liked it.

Instant out 😜