001; way past giving head

"SHIT CHRISTIAN, I THINK THEY'RE WAY PAST GIVING HEAD"

[🌸🧸💌] 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ [🌸🧸💌]

━ [🌸🧸💌]

━━ NOVELLA DAWN VERNON laid her head in christian john seaveys lap as she sprawled across the light grey tinted couch. her eyes concentrated on the screen of her phone, the world of artificial people seizing her attention. 

she held her phone in her left hand while the other sat along the back of kobe seavey, the dog laying across her stomach. the atmosphere was filled with the voices of their friends talking and laughing as they hanged out in backyard, forming a small get together.

"popcorn me." she ordered bluntly as her mouth opened wide, the brunette who was captivated by the movie on the flat screen tv, dipped his hand in the navy blue bowl of buttered popcorn before stuffing the small handful into her mouth.

the door to the seavey resident swung open as daniel james seavey walked through. "shit-" he mumbled out a curse before backing out of the house as he saw nova and chris lounging on the couch. he could never think straight when nova was around him, which in result had him leaving with a terrible excuse since he didn't want to embarrass himself.

"hey dani! you're here!" nova beamed, rising herself up with her elbows as she peered up from the couch. "oh- and your leaving?" the boy stopped in his tracks as she called out to him.

daniel slightly cleared his throat as he fixed the hat that sat upon his head. "eh- uh hello,...i didn't know you'd be here..." he awkwardly scratched his neck as he avoided eye contact with nova. "daniel, when is she not here" christian let out a low chuckle

"soo, where are you going?" nova questioned the blonde, raising her eyebrows in confusion.

"i- uh i just uhm...forgot my phone...in?...in the car! yeah the car." she nodded her head while pursing her lips, avoiding his stammering. daniels awkward behavior was normal to her by now, so she stopped questioning it at this point.

"no you didn't" corbyn matthew besson interjected as he walked through the front door. he set down the multiple bags of chick-fil-a on the marble white counter. "it's right here." the boy swiped the pocket of daniels grey sweat shorts, pulling out the recognizable phone with its usual phone case.