016; more like a whole album

"MORE LIKE A WHOLE ALBUM- BUT I MEAN WHO'S COUNTING"

[🌸🧸💌]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ [🌸🧸💌]

[🌸🧸💌]

── "NUH UH, SLOW DOWN IS WAY BETTER THAN LOTUS INN! END OF DISCUSSION." dakota blatantly stated, her arms crossing over her chest as she looked in the opposite direction of jordyn, who was arguing her own statements about lotus inn.

the two stood across from each other in corbyn and jonah's kitchen, both simultaneously bickering about the better song that they had so far heard on the bands up and coming new album.

"i totally disagree, you need to listen to the chorus again-"

"jesus christ, all the song's are off the charts amazing, now can you guys shut up!" christian groaned from the couch where everyone else was gathered.

he threw his head back over the rear edge of the couch to give the girls a glare, only to receive the same look back, along with an unpleasant hand gesture from jordyn.

"are you done getting your drink's? the next song on the list's coming up!" jonah called out to the pair, slinging his arm over bailey's shoulders in the process, leaning back into the couch cushions.

"love song." mari read off the list, a few others looking over her shoulder as she did so. 

"we just listened to a song about anxiety and now we're jumping straight into the cute shit" she added, giving her judgment of the title, dropping back into jack and snuggling herself deeper into his body.

"i need to mentally prepare my singleness for this one..." bailey mumbled, remembering the moment that daniel had shown her and jonah the song.

a little hope sparked within her from the thought of nova finally getting her deeper meaning of the song.

"singleness? meaning you guys wrote it off of real situations?" may questioned the five boys with furrowed eyes, only to have four out of five of them immediately take their eyes over to daniel.

"oh may, you'd be surprised." jonah smirked at daniel, seeing as his face was turning all different hues of pink and red. not because of the attention from everyone in the room. more so of being under the attention of nova, who had sat herself between both him and christian.