006; never tell you my secrets

"REMIND ME TO NEVER TELL YOU MY SECRETS..."

[🌸🧸💌]

 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ [🌸🧸💌]

 ━ [🌸🧸💌]

━━ "HONEY, I'M HOME!" nova called out into jonah, eben's and corbyns shared home, walking right in as if it was her own. 

"i'm in the kitchen, wifey!" bailey shouted back, her back towards the door as she scrambled some eggs on a cast iron skillet.

"ooohh what's for breakfast?!" nova asked with a glint of happiness in her eyes, sniffing the lingering smell of eggs on the stove before walking up behind bailey and resting her chin on her left shoulder. 

"eggs and bakey!" she responded, her head now leaning down against novas.

eben walked in from the backyard door after his morning workout, stopping in his tracks after noticing the two girls presence in his kitchen. 

"why do you guys look like a couple that just hit the honeymoon stage?" he said slow, and bluntly, before the girls turned around and gave him a small glare.

"i'm sorry, do you have a problem with two best friends being gay for each other?" bailey reasoned while raising an eyebrow at the blonde while nova held her hard star towards the boy, her hands now hugging bailey from behind in a more couplely manner. 

eben held his hands up in his defense mumbling a small "never mind" and walked up to the living room couch before tiredly slumping down on it.

the girls turned back around to focus their eyes on the slow burning eggs. "nov, can you grab the bacon from the fridge?" bailey asked as she used the silver spatula to plate the hot scrambled eggs that would soon be devoured by the three other boys.

"yes sir!" nova chimed before walking over to the fridge, looking for some bacon she digged through the various water bottles and half dranken white claws. 

as nova searched through the fridge for any trace of the pork, bailey got carried away in her own mind, humming small snippets of the songs daniel had showed her the night before, her voice was muffled and small as she bopped her head and slightly swayed her hip.

"i wrote another love song, baby, about you"

"oh! here it is!" nova beamed in a hurry, before accidently bumping her head on the inside of the fridge. "ouch, that hurt" she pouted, her hand reaching up to rub the top of her head.