002; share an apple with me

"WHY DOESNT ANYONE WANT TO SHARE AN APPLE WITH ME?"

[🌸🧸💌]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ [🌸🧸💌]

[🌸🧸💌]

━━ "VERNON, WAKE UP" christian yelled out from across the room. nova whimpered under the duvet covers as he yanked the blackout bedroom curtains open. the darkness that once over took the room was now dominated by the brightness of the sun. she roughly took the pillow beneath her, placing it above her ears in a attempt to block out the boys words.

 "nova don't make me do this" christian threatened as she felt him grip the ends of white duvet. she mumbled out a small "stop." that was muffled by the pillow above her. the brunette tugged the covers off of her petit body, causing her to groan louder in annoyance. 

"christian! its to early for this"

"nov, its eleven in the morning" the boy chuckled as he threw the covers on the floors, before leaping into bed next to the girl. "shit, is that dani's?" his fingers slightly pulled on the fabric of the shirt she wore. 

"yes, now can you please leave!" nova begged as she tossed in the bed turning away from best friend, only to have kobe jump up on the bed and slobber her face with his tongue. 

"kobe, i love you. but i'm about to poison you with chocolate right now" 

christian defensively took the dog away from nova before she could say anything more incriminating towards the dog. "why didn't you just wear one of mine?" he continued to inquire causing the girl to groan. 

"chris, i thinks its best i reserve them for your girlfriend" she admitted before giving up on trying to sleep and tiredly wandered into to daniel's bathroom to freshen up. 

"we aren't dating yet....at least not officially" he stated as his hand ran through his brown hair.

nova rolled her eyes at the boy as she combed out the few tangles in her hair "don't you think its time you cuff her? like no wonder she's always thinking i'm about to steal her man" she chuckled. 

"clar doesn't think that" christian muttered quietly.

"uh huh, sure." the dirty blonde sarcastically added causing christian to scoff. "well than, how was fucking my brother than?" nova widened her eyes at the boy.