011; more like one blunt

"MORE LIKE ONE BLUNT, BUT WHATEVER YOU SAY"

[🌸🧸💌]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ [🌸🧸💌]

━ [🌸🧸💌]

━━ THE PARTY HAD ONLY STARTED AN HOUR AGO, and the rooms in daniels house were already crowded with everything already trashed around like a frat party with red solo cups and empty cans of white claws scattered everywhere.

the combination of hard liquor, weed and sweat was making its own overpowering scent as nova walked in through the doorway with bailey and dakota by her sides.

"that's enough social interaction for me, let's go home!" nova clapped her hands together while trying to leave through the door they had just entered from before bailey took a hold of her forearm and pulled her back, causing nova to frown. "bestie, we just got here."

"you haven't even said a word to anyone yet" dakota furrowed her eyes at her sister, as they walked further into the swarm of strangers grinding on each other, blackout drunk as post malone blared through the speakers in the house.

"oh goodie you made it!" jordyn beamed in a small slur once the girls joined her at the kitchen island, where it seemed like all the drinks were being poured, with half empty bottles scattered across the marble.

"oh yay, i made it," nova sarcastically cheered, unenthusiastically pumping her fist in the air. "now can i leave?" she turned towards the door once again, this time blocked by mari.

"nope, you have to stay a bit longer." the brunette said, pushing nova back towards the group, where jack swung his arm over her shoulder. "c'mon nov, stop being a little wanker" he said with a terrible british accent.

"here, maybe this'll help" jack smirked as he directed the girl over to a section of the island that had most of the white claws sitting on top of it. "jack, i'm not in the mood to drink right now" nova murmured while pushing his arm off of her.

"nova, it's not a party if you aren't drinking, and i don't remember you being a designated driver either so..." he waved around the white claw can in front of her face, hoping that she was tempted by his actions.