013; in love with my best friend

"'IM IN LOVE WITH MY BEST FRIEND' TYPE SHIT"

[🌸🧸💌]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ [🌸🧸💌]

[🌸🧸💌]

━━ "AND WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN" christians voice echoed off the walls, being the first thing daniel heard when he walked in through the doors of the seavey residence.

"nova's- can you quiet down a bit? i have a major hangover" the blonde mumbled trying his best to get back to his own room, not really wanting to deal with the large mess left behind from the party last night.

his response wasn't too far off from what christian had assumed, but it still had the boy scrunching up his face with his eyebrows furrowing.

"nova's? how come? what was over there? why weren't you in your own bed?" christian quickly began with his interrogation, blocking daniel's way to his room which only caused him to grow confused by his sudden interest in his life.

"for fucks sake, i wasn't sleeping in a house full of strangers and j cole ringing through my ears, so i slept over at nova's- on her couch if you must know." he huffed out, growing a little annoyed by his brothers behavior. "are you done now? can i get to my room?"

"you sure that was all? all you had going on was 'sleeping'?" christian rhetorically asked, his hands coming up to add air quotations around the word sleeping, implying something more had happened between the pair.

daniel was quick to be taken aback by the boy's word, he was ready to defend himself before knitting his brows together and becoming confused by whatever his brother was thinking.

"are you okay? i genuinely think you had to much to drink last night-"

"can you just answer the fucking question?" christian spat, his words were becoming harsher and his voice was starting to raise in tone, only causing daniel and his morning hangover to jump in a startle, along with kobe who started to howl.

"fuck- no, i told you i slept on the fucking couch...god damn" daniel quietly expressed, a little worried by christians behavior as he backed away from the boy.