009; code kissy kissy

"CODE KISSY KISSY! I REPEAT, CODE KISSY KISSY"

[🌸🧸💌]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ [🌸🧸💌]

━ [🌸🧸💌]

━━ "OKAY, IT'S YOUR TURN" nova told daniel before taking a sip of her coke from her in n out cup. the two had now found themselves in the in n out dinning room not long after nova had persuaded daniel to her choice of fast food. 

it didn't take much for her to get her way, a little bat of the eyelashes and a small pout had done the trick.

"mhmm, okay" daniel wiped his face with a tissues paper before looking up to maintain his eye contact with nova - her heart was already fluttering from the minimal he was doing. "if you were a mcdonalds burger, you'd be named mcgorgeous"

nova bit the inside of her cheek, suppressing a laugh before cracking a smile and letting out a series of chuckles. "hey! it wasn't that bad!" daniel defended while chuckling himself. 

"please! the 'my lips are skittles, so wanna taste the rainbow?' one was better!" nova argued with her laughs growing louder. 

if you couldn't tell, the two were competing on who had the better pick up line while dining at the local in n out. they clearly had nothing better to do for them to waste their time.

"what! all yours are just sexual - i'm just tryna be a gentlemen!" daniel pouted, collapsing back in his seat while popping a crispy golden fry in his mouth.

across from him, nova shrugged while stealing one of his fries with a grin on her face. "some girls/guys just like it sexual, plus they're funny"

"fine! you want sexual? i'll give you sexual!" daniel claimed before furrowing his brows and thinking long and hard for a sexual pick up line. nova kept a amused smile on her lips before sitting back in her seat and crossing her arms over her chest. 

"okay, i got one!" daniel chimed, earning a nod from nova as a signal for 'go for it'. 

he once a gain cleared his throat, his anxiety building up more for this compliment compared to the others one - mainly because it was a sexual pick up line that he was telling his crush