017; grab some condoms too

"ACTUALLY REMIND ME TO GRAB SOME CONDOMS TOO"

[🌸🧸💌]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ [🌸🧸💌]

[🌸🧸💌]

━━ "I-I-I-I-I-I KEEP ON HOPIN', WE'LL EAT CAKE BY THE OCEAN UH!" everyone's voice sang the last lyric of the song together, some in harmony, others just belting out the verse in screams that filled the van with chaos.

"m'kay my lungs are done." mari heaved, collapsing backwards into the leather seat when the song came to an end.

"mhmm sure, i've seen them carry more air then that" jack involuntarily muttered with a smirk, earning a small smack to his bicep from mari.

"hey christian, i'm thirsty!" dakota whined, poking the boy's shoulder annoyingly as he sat in the driver's seat of the vehicle, trying his best not to be ticked off by everyone in the car. "and a little hungry, to be honest"

"kota, we got sonic an hour ago," christian groaned, throwing his head back onto the headrest of his seat, still keeping his eyes on the road ahead of him.

"yeah, but zach drank half my cherry slushie, and crawford basically inhaled my burger-" dakota went on to rant about her starvation, irritating christian and making him regret being the driver for the next five hour period to utah, already have driven four hours towards the destination.

"gas station! gas station! i spy a gas station!" may yelled out with an ear piercing tone of voice as she used her finger to vigorously point out the window, towards the gas station in the distance.

"ay! i need a pee break, go there!" jonah called out from the back, earning a few words of agreement from the other boys.

"stop! halt! brake! i repeat, put an end to the movement of this vehicle!" dakota over-exaggerated, leaning forward in her seat to make sure her voice was loud and clear for christian to hear.

"jesus- chill the fuck out! i'm stopping! stopping! i'm fucking stopping!" christian claimed, taking a wide turn into the gas station before parking the vehicle at one of the pumps.

"all of you have ten minutes to go in and out. if you aren't back by then, i don't give a fuck. i'll be leaving without you."

the brunette boy's voice was stern as he gave a glare towards everyone in the car through the rear-view mirror, not unlocking the car doors till he saw the group all properly comprehend their understanding.