012; i think i'm daydreaming

"I THINK I'M DAYDREAMING"

[🌸🧸💌]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ [🌸🧸💌]

━ [🌸🧸💌]

━━ "HEY IS THAT THE GUY FROM MONSTERS INC?" nova slurred her words, leaning on jordyn for support while pointing to a boy across the room who danced around with a sway that clearly showed he had a few too many to drink.

"no, no it can't be- wait a minute, mike wazowski!?" jordyn exclaimed, rubbing her drunken hazed eyes in the process as she furrowed her eyes to focus on the kid.

"who decided to give both the lightweights two vodka bottles and five white claws, thinking it was a good idea?" bailey muttered while leaning against the kitchen island across from the pair, watching the two girls supporting each other's weights, giggling as their lips bickered away their drunken words.

"and who told daniel and crawford to smoke a joint like they're popeye?" franny added along, while propping her head into her hands as she leaned her elbows on the marble counter.

"is anyone even sober anymore?" the brunette added along to her last comment, turning her head towards bailey in the process as the blonde looked over the sea of people to spot any of her friends as non-intoxicated.

"christian's...about one drink in" bailey wagered, using her eyes to examine the boy's some what normal body language, to guess his intoxication level.

"definitely dak, girl looks like she's been drinking apple juice all night" franny joined in with the guessing game. "...maybe something daniel should've stuck to"

"yikes...i think corbyn's stripping in the pool" bailey slightly cringed, knowing the boy would regret it in the morning.

"oh- and look, jack's joining him," franny took a sip from her drink, the two tilting their heads to the side as they watched the boys and their questionable behaviors from inside, wondering if they should go help them or save it for a story to tell in the future.

"so basically everyone else looks like they'll be having a heavy ass hangover tomorrow" bailey groaned before throwing her head into her hands.

franny immediately takes in the girls' frustration, a little confused by bailey's feelings towards their friends letting loose. "isn't that the point of a party...?"