Chapter 4

Shrek's POV

I yelled at y/n to go away and now I regret it. I've been chasing her through the forest for  73 hours, but I still can't catch her. "How much energy does this homo sapiens have?" I thought out loud. 

I finally caught up to her and saw that this entire time I was running after my wife.' Wait, my wife??' I turned back to see if it was actually my wife but she was gone. Damn you Farquaad! I decided to give up searching for y/n and headed back home. I tripped on a leaf and broke all of my 214 bones. "Y/n?" I asked in shock "Shrek?! What are you doing here?" Y/n asked me, I told her that I was looking for her and she hugged me. 'N-nani? What's this? A homo sapiens giving me love?' I thought.

Y/n POV

I hugged Shrek and begged him to take me with him. 'wait, didn't I run away for freedom?' I decided to abandon that thought and go back with Shrek. We walked back to the swamp and I was getting more and more hungry. "Y/n, I'm making dinner," why is he suddenly so nice? "Don't you dare come to the kitchen!" Shrek said in an angry tone. I answered "But Shrek, I'm a woman!" "I don't care, this isn't the 1950's!" Wow, he believes in gender equality! 'I want to marry him, wait what am I thinking!' 

Timeskip until dinner is ready cause I cannot think of anything interesting

I heard Shrek yell "Dinner is ready!" so I went to the kitchen. I saw him holding 2 weird shaped deep fried chickens. "We're having rats!" Shrek said excitedly. "Shrek, where did you find them?" I asked him, "When we were coming back here I found them running with us." Shrek answered "Shrek." "What?" Shrek asked me confused "Those were my pet rats."

A/n: Sorry for the short chapters, I've been busy with school! Anyways, bye baddies!