Chapter 7: why?.. (part 2)

Y/n's POV

Oh lord this can't be happening! I can't look like a dog! "This is the worst thing that can currenly possibly happen, right?" I asked with a panicked tone. "Shhh! You'll make the situation worse!" Jean practically yelled at me.

"Y/N? Y/N ARE YOU HERE?!" 'Dammit, he was right!'

This is really bad, Shrek can't see me as a dog! I have to hide, since I'm a dog I could probably hide in Kurapika- I mean Armin's hair. "Hey Armin, can I hide in your hair?" Armin smiled and nodded.

I gangnam styled my way into Armin's hair and gagged at the smell. It smelled like.. cats. "M̴̻͒̆I̷͇̗̕Ä̶̝̰͗Ų̸͑͘" I turned my head and saw a white kitty. I growled at the cat, but it didn't want to go.

Time to show this cat who's the boss...

*Inhale big*

"Ģ̴̛̟͍̙̤̘̹̜̰̞̪̻̺̍̄̊̽͑̒̀R̵̦͉̭͖̠̭͉̾̽̌̇͑̋͋̌͌͘̚̕͝͝͝ͅR̶̪̮̺̪̩͖͂̒̇̒̑͠Ŕ̸̟̘͓͉̬͑Ṟ̸̞͙̘̹̫̪͍̭͙̼̖͐̈̀͐̃̋͜͜͜ B̴̧͙̼̮̞̣͕͓̣͔̰̳̹̊ͅA̷̛͚̜̗͈͎̣̽̈͊͆̈́̎̃́͛͋̑͠R̸͓̉̃̓̇͒̎̈́̒́̕̚͠͝K̸̖̻̳̊͋̆͂̿͒̔̀͗̚͝͝ ̶̧̯̣̣̫̣̦̥̣̠̯̄̐͋͛B̶̨̧̺̺̹̻̱̣̟̯͙̘̝̟̬͂A̵̬̲̯̠͖̭̰̟̰̪͕̩̓̃̈̈́̾͛̈̚͝R̷̡̬͇̻͚̜̻̕K̶̘͑̈̾̃̉̉̐̔̍͐͗͘̚̕͝ " The cat was so scared all their hair fell off. The cat was now a Sphynx cat.

Cat's POV

The doggie barked at me in Latin. The Latin that you summon demons with. I was so scared that all my hair fell off, the reason for that was because the demonic screeching gave me war flashbacks.

(Dramatic flashback cause it happens all the time)

I yelled "Addison! Throw it back! Throw it back dammit", it looks like taking the tiktokkers in was a bad idea.

A grenade was thrown into our base and I told Addison Rae to throw it back, but she kept shaking her b00ty! I had no other choice but to shoot Addison. Turns out shooting her activated the grenade and our whole base was blown up.

Everyone, Mau, CatQUEEN_Missy, everyone. Everyone including my wife, kids and best friend.
Everyone I once cared about.

I was so angry at the dogs. Mostly their new allie, James Charles.

He declared that damned war, and he shall pay! He shall pay for all the lives taken!

I started yelling "Heart Of Stone" chorus in demonic Latin and sold my heart to Bill Cipher.

I was so much more powerful now. I was, almost as powerful as a strong person . No, I was even more stronger than him and someone very strong combined.

"HEAL THY BURGERS!" I charged at the dogs. Then I blacked out.

(End of the beautiful flashback)

While I was having flashbacks I didn't even realize that I was still in Armin's hair. With a dog.

"That's *sniff* that's so sad! I feel so sorry for you." I was so focused on the flashback I accidentaly started talking about what had happened.

But that's not important, why is a dog, my enemy, feeling sorry for me? Maybe they're not actually a dog...

Armin's POV

There was way too much scratching in my hair. Mr.Whiskers must be having another war flashback.

Jean had gotten Shrek away from the lake and I could finally let Y/n get out of my hair. "Y/n, you can come out now." Y/n did the "I can't stop me" choreography when getting out.

"Y/n, me and Jean have to go back to our universe. If you need us, don't be afraid to just say our name. Mr.Whiskers will surely get us to you." Y/n nodded and smiled. She stood up and tried to walk on 2 legs but failed.

I hope she's gonna turn into a human again, she's kinda cute..

Wait, what am I thinking! This is a Shrek x reader story! *sigh* but one day, maybe.

Mr.Whiskers was having a panic attack, I knew it because he started dancing WAP. WAP helped him release stress.

Jean was walking in front of me while holding Mr.Whiskers cause somehow I reminded Mr.Whiskers of his wife.

I looked at Y/n and saw that she had turned back to human. She's pretty, but I have Annie who's waiting for me to return home.

I hope you'll find love someday, Y/n.

A/n: Hey baddies, this chapter might've not been that good since I got bored and decided to write. Anyways I made no edit, it's all left to your imagination. Bye baddies!