Chapter 11: The end

A/n: I've been gone for way too long, haven't I? I'm very sorry. Anyways, here's a new chapter! I hope you'll like it, it's way longer than every other. Again, sorry for being gone for too long. Bye baddies, enjoy the chapter!

Shrek's POV

"Y/N!!" I yelled for Y/n, hoping that she's alright after the 30 metre fall, but she didn't answer. I can't believe that I let her go again, I'm such a jerk. I couldn't do anything, I was frozen. I can't let it go. "Mr. Shrek you are under arrest for existing." I stared down at my Y/n who I couldn't see anymore. She was Ȁ̶͈̰ ̷̫̙̾V̷̱͘E̷̥͒͘R̷̤̍̚Y̵̯̹̿͋ ̸̡̜͒Ġ̴̨Ǒ̶̞͈O̵̺̦̐Ḍ̴͍̃ ̷̻̕F̶̬͑͘͜R̶͇͌́I̵̔͜Ḛ̵̀̐N̴̠̯͆͠D̷̹͗ to me, she made me feel emotions I didn't know existed.

The guards out my hands in handcuffs. "Lord Farquaad ordered to publicly execute you, now get in the cell." 'No.. I'm not gonna give up now, I am gonna save Y/n' "Move you ogre" the guards were telling me to move but I only thought of how much I loved Y/n. I will save her...

One of the guard's POV

Why do I hear "My little pony" theme?

Shrek's POV

"WITH THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP!!!!" I TURNED INTO AN EPIC LEVEL 40 FRIENDSHIP PRINCESS. 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

3rd person POV

"WE NEED BACKUP AND QUICK!!" the guards were panicking, some were even fighting each other. Shrek had discovered the power of friendship, one of the strongest powers next to dragon flame. "GET LORD FAT- I MEAN LORD FARQUAAD TO SAFETY!" About 10 guards went to get Lord Farquaad out of the castle while the rest were having an epic anime boss battle with Shrek.

5 soldiers were dead and 10 were injured, the battle had just begun. Shrek clapped his hands and summoned level 100 yellow minions. One of the minons landed in a soldier's cold arms and put a poisoned banana in their mouth. The soldier died immediately. Some soldiers tried to escape but they were killed by the yellow creatures. Half of the soldiers were either dead or injured, but that didn't mean that Shrek had won. A nearby kingdom were great allies with Far Far Away and they came to help. They had dragons, soldiers who had full diamond armor and witches. Shrek was on top of the castle, controlling his minions. The kingdom looked much stronger so Shrek summoned monkeys. Tons of them. The battle could continue. Shrek whispered "Bring it on." in a hot, deep voice.

Meanwhile with Y/n

Y/n POV

Ughhh, where am I? I groaned in pain. The last thing I remember is falling and everything going dark. My head felt like it had been hit against a rock wall 100 times. I touched my forehead and saw blood on my hand. "Ah, you're finally awake. I've got some bandages, let me help you." someone was here with me. "You could've died if I didn't take you to the dungeons, there's a battle going on up there." Judging by the voice it was probably a man. I couldn't see properly, everything was blurry and dark. "S-Shrek?" I asked quietly. "Hehe, no,"