Chapter 8

Y/n's POV

As I was watching Jean and Armin walking back I noticed that I'm human again. I was kind of dissapointed since I liked being a dog but being a human isn't that bad either. As a human, I can eat so much more.

But as a dog, I had my arms, and now I don't have arms.

Oh well! I'll just stay here for a little more and then head back to the swamp.

Although I don't really want to go back, what other choice do I have? Live in the house that's been abandoned 2 days ago and is completely useable?

Now that I think about it, I should live in the house. It's next to the lake which means that I have water and I can get stuff from the forest.

I gathered my stuff and headed to the house. 'One night here won't hurt.' I thought to myself. Sadly, I can only stay for one night cause I don't want my paycheck to be any lower.

*BAM* I got slapped on the cheek. Who would slap me on the, oh. "You weren't supposed to talk about your paycheck!" Oh no, it's the author. She slammed my new paycheck in my face and left.

I ignored everything that just happened and went to the house. 'Wow, this is dirty..' I thought to myself. I said "I can clean this later." and I was kicked in my back. "Omg you baka, clean this." An animatronic voice said to me. "Omg, daddy Freddy!😩" Ah crap, did I really say it out loud?

"Five nights at Freddy's" Omg it is papa Freddy🥵 I turned around so that I'm on my back, looking hot for Freddy. "I-It really is you!" I couldn't believe my eyes, I was on the floor looking at the prettiest bear man in existence. Freddy Fazbear. "Get up and clean a little." I couldn't help but stare at him. I've probably been staring too long, I should say something. "And what if I don't?" I asked Freddy with a smirk. Freddy came closer to Y/n until their faces were just centimetres/inches apart. "I'll start singing fnaf songs." I turned redder than a tomato and felt my soul leave my body. I love fnaf songs!!!

Freddy stepped back and looked outside while I looked at his beautiful bear face from the floor. We stayed like that for a few minutes until he finally spoke. "Don't sleep here. It's abandoned for a reason, look." I got up and looked outside. All I could say was "Wow." Freddy stood next to me and agreed with me. "Five nights at freddy" the sight in front of me was magical, it's something you don't see everyday. Perfection broke the silence "Come with us, we give you pizza and fnaf songs and a job that's definitely normal and safe." 'Wait, us?' "Freddy, what do you mean by us?" I asked, confused about what he meant with 'us'. "Me and the boys and the woman. We came cause Armin and the other man saw you crying." I laughed at how he described Jean. "So, how's it gonna be. You're gonna come with me ?" I thought for a moment and made up my mind. "I'll come."

A/N: Heya, sorry for being gone for so long. I'm not gonna promise on trying to post more, but maybe when school break start, which is in about a week. Anyways, who or what did you think Freddy and Y/n saw? Bye baddies!

UPDATE! I have forgotten what they saw😃👍