Chapter 10: Shrek's back

(At one point this may or may not make sense cause it's 1 am)

Y/n POV

'I can't believe it, Shrek betrayed me?' I couldn't believe it. Out of all the people and creatures I've met, Shrek betrays me?! "Y/n, dear, why don't we have a cup of tea?" Lord Fartquaad asked me. I considered spitting on him and declining but I decided not to cause I didn't need troubles. "I'd be glad, Lord Farquaad." I followed Lord Farquaad to his bedroom and we sat down on his bed.

"Give us the dinner!" Lord Farquaad yelled. He kinda reminds me of the hungry pumpkin guy. When the dinner was served I stood up and sat on the floor cause I didn't like the bed. It smelt like socks and some other stuff I didn't know. I lifted the plate serving cover and saw bacon. "Lord Farquaad, I don't eat bacon." Lord Fatquaad looked at me and laughed then ate his bacon.

I looked at my bacon and 𝘽𝙄𝙂 𝙎𝙉𝙄𝙁𝙁. Oh no... "Peppa.." I looked at the bacon and remembered all the times with Peppa. "That bword ditched me for a damn sponge.." I ate the bacon in 2 seconds out of pure anger towards Peppa. "I thought you didn't like bacon?" Lord Farquaad asked me while drinking apple blood. "I changed my mind." I answered him. The trash can was low key sus but I ignored it. The second dinner came in, I was already full but it had weiners and potatoes.

(The second dinner)

I inhaled the second serving in through my nose. My nose bled a little but it didn't bother me. I stood up and started dancing cause I ate mr.Potato and Peppa when suddenly there was a noise. The door broke down and I couldn't believe my eyes(again).

OMG IT'S DADDY SHREK!!!!😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

"That's right, I got my business back." Shrek walked towards me and Lord Fatquaad, even his walking had drip. Very epic. "Ah Shrek! It's good you're here, I've decided Y/n is perfect. You can have your wife." 'Huh? Shrek only needed me for his wife???' I thought. "I've come to take Y/n back. Fiona can be with you." Shrek said while smiling. I was impressed cause his clothes wasn't fake and also glad cause he came to save me. 'So Shrek didn't betray me?' I was so happy I could blow up! "Woah woah woah! Gonna have to stop you there, you said that you'd trade Y/n for Fiona. I like Y/n, she's staying." Lord Farquaad said.

Shrek looked at Lord Fatquaad and spoke "I saw Fiona earlier, you two have a family and she clearly doesn't love me. Now let me take Y/n back with me." "I'm tired of Fiona. I like Y/n and she's staying. Now, I'm gonna need you to leave!" Lord fatquaad argued with Shrek. I've never had someone fight for me, I was so happy I could eat my own socks. Shrek turned his attention back to me and walked towards me. Lord Fatquaad did not like this and yelled "GUARDS!" 5 guards came in. "Arrest that green monster!"

The guards charged towards Shrek but Shrek blinded everyone in the room except me, cause I'm different, with his shiny abs for a few seconds.
"Y/n let's go!" Shrek told me. We ran out of the bedroom and saw more guards coming. Luckily there were stairs nearby. Shrek held my hand thightly but I didn't mind it. What mattered was that he came back to save me. We were halfway down the stairs but one of the guards blew the stairs up and Shrek freed my arm. I fell down and heard Shrek yelling my name.

Then everything went dark.

A/n: Heya, I'm back again. If some things make no sense then it's because it's 1am and I'm tired. Anyways I'm going to sleep now.
Good night baddies!