Chapter 6: Why?.. (Part 1)

Warning: cringe probably, idk haven't touched this fanfic in almost 2 years

Armin Arlert's POV

I'm riding my jean in the forest looking for the sea. I heard something yell "𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐖𝐀𝐌𝐏!!" And then saw a woman running towards a lake. The one where I just came from.

'I should go and talk to her'. On my way to the lake I saw Jean and defended him from a titan. My jean had ran away so I asked Jean if I could ride him(not that way), Jean agreed and I hopped on him.

Y/n's POV

After Shrek yelled at me I ran to the lake. I always went to the lake when I was feeling down, like when my mom tried to a*ort me(I don't know if I can say it in wattpad). I have no idea how I remember that.

My arms had somehow been lost in the water so it's kinda uncomfortable to sit.

I'm crying while singing Mario screaming.

Armin's POV

As me and Jean were riding back to the lake we heard beautiful singing. Jean looked at me with a look that said 'Let's check it out'.  I jumped off of Jean and we walked towards the angelic voice. There was a sudden movement in a Bush which really scared me.

Jean's POV

I heard a noise in a bush that I decides to ignore, but I don't think Armin ignored it. He's holding my hand. Wait, he's holding my hand! Oh lord what should I do? I like Marco, but he's half the man he used to be! Omg omg omg this is so embarrassing!! I feel like a flustered school girl! Why am I using so many exclamation marks?! Wait, isn't he in-love with Annie? Armin finally realized that he's holding my hand and let go. He looked up at me, his face looking redder than a tomato. "Why is he so cute?" Armin was now even more redder. Did I say that out loud? I should do something to make this less embarrassing.

(When did this turn into a jearmin fanfiction😃)

Me and Armin were walking towards the hot voice again, except this time it was way more awkward. We finally reached the voice and saw a female homo sapiens with no hands. She was crying for some reason.

I looked at Armin, giving him the 'Should we go?' look. Armin nodded and we slowly approached the woman.

Y/n's POV

'I'm broken... I'm depressed...' was all I could think. How could Shrek do this? First he kidnaps me, then he's acting nice and now he yelled at me! Why does he keep doing this? Mostly, what is this feeling I'm feeling?..

Whenever I am with him, I can't help but feel something in my heart. It's a feeling I've never felt before, so it's completely new to me. With Shrek, I feel safe, loved and most of all, happy.

I've never been this happy, ever since all of my anime waifu and husbando body pillows got burned by my mom. When I remembered the sight of all the body pillows and posters burning I started crying even more. I hid my head in my knees which was pretty uncomfortable cause I didn't have arms.

When I finally lifted my head up Kurapika and a horse were staring at me with worry all over their faces.

I looked at them and then looked at my reflection in the water. I was a mess. I, y/n *insert middle name* (if you have one) l/n, am a mess. My nose was pink, snot dripping from it, eyes completely red, strong tear marks on the cheeks. My hair was completely ruined, I spent 23 days making it. I looked at my feet, atleast they were still fabulous.

Kurapika came closer and hugged me, so did the horse. I was still staring in the water and noticed that this isn't Kurapika, it's Armin Arlert. And the horse was actually Jean Kirstein, one of my anime husbandos.

I started crying even more cause I remembered my mom burning "all" of my body pillows. The only ones who were saved were Jean, Eren(season 4) and Kurapika.

Jean and Armin were both hugging me as I cried in their arms. After 5 minutes Armin asked "What happened?", I looked at him with sad eyes and started explaining. "Shrek yelled at me.." I knew that they were strangers to me but I had seen them on tv everyday.

Well, almost everyday. I haven't been able to watch episode 7 after Shrek kidnapped me.

'Oh right, Shrek..' I had forgotten about Shrek  cause I was so focused on the way I look and the fact that Armin and Jean were hugging me.

"Whoever this Shrek is, he's a jerk. You don't need him." Jean tried to comfort me, and it kind of succeeded. I looked at Jean and smiled a small sad smile, then looked at my own reflection again and saw the horror.

 I looked at Jean and smiled a small sad smile, then looked at my own reflection again and saw the horror

I look like a dog!