The drama...

*5 months later*
*the kid turned out to be a boy. Me and taehyung got married, living an amazing life waiting for our baby boy to come and live with us.....but this isn't the end yet....as we thought we were going to live a normal happy life, things started to go uphills*

Y/n's pov
Y/n: babe~~~I'm going grocery shopping!
Taehyung: okay baby, be careful hmm?
Y/n: mhm...

I got out of the house and made my way to the store. Many eyes were on me, as I was now quite popular about my identity, thus this made me worried as hell. What will happen when our baby boy would be here....

...with us...

We're trying to upgrade our security so that nothing dangerous could happen, however, as much as we try, we only succeeded a few times....many became our enemies, many became our friends...but most of them wanted revenge...like....some mafia members...some traitors....even Lisa wants revenge! She was my friend that was sure. And I thought she liked Jungkook. They even made love with each other! And went on plenty of dates!......She told me a few months ago that she liked....

Taehyung...my husband

Knowing that we were preparing for our wedding, knowing that I was pregnant with his child, and knowing everything between me and him.
She still had the audacity to tell me this!
She's now working with a very powerful mafia. Although most of there members were my trainees, but I hate the fact that they were sent by them to us, so that we train them to be the best...using our methods....
you know...that's a fucking game here...

Anyways...I went inside the grocery store and began getting myself everything that I needed until I witnessed something......very interesting....it was lisa and a few other guys...recognizing them...that's BTS...yeah...they left Taehyung...for....absolutely~ no reason.

Fucking assholes.

They went inside the elevator and got to the second floor, so I decided to follow them. Remembering I'm pregnant, I had to be very cautious about my surroundings...

They arrived

I went in.

I arrived.

they were gone...

I acted as if I was a normal costumer and began looking around the place. Noticing a lot of cameras, there was a hint of weirdness in this place. I immediately went back to the first floor, payed and went home...

I arrived but Tae wasn't there. Maybe he had something to do. I'll just wait for him. I went to the kitchen and cooked some food for the both of us.

Taehyung's POV
Y/n left the house and I received a call from my mom, she wanted me to come over as she had something, so~ important to tell me. Not wasting any second, I got dressed and quickly went there.

*rings door bell*

Tae: MOM?! ARE YOU THERE?!

*door opens*

Tae: the fuck you doing here?!
Lisa: your mom told me to come
Tae: tsk where is she?

Lisa moves and i rushed inside...Why is she here tho.....I saw my mom and dad sitting in the living room on the couch.

Taehyung: mom, dad, are you guys okay? What's the "important" matter?
Mom: kim taehyung sit down

My mom calling me by my full name means that I'm getting scold. I didn't do anything wrong tho! Come on man~! I sat down and spoke before she could.

Taehyung: Why is she here? *points at lisa*

My mom smiled and went to sit next to her. She put her hand on her tummy and said

Mom: she's pregnant...
Taehyung: and what does that have to do with me? Mom please don't waste my tim-
Mom: and you're the father....
Taehyung: *laugh sarcasticly* me? The father? Mom...I'm married to y/n and I would never cheat on her, you know tha-
Lisa: you were drunk and raped me...

I stood up angrily from my seat. What is that bullshit?!

Taehyung: shut the fuck up! Even if I'm drunk I would know what I'm doing and with whom. So get your ass out of the house you tucking bjtch. MOVE!

...slap...

my own father slapped me for that slut...I'm not hurt by the slap...my father is as weak as a butterfly...my heart was the one who got hurt Instead... cause that's the first time.....he has ever hit me.....in my 24 years of being his son...of being a family member.....and all that for a bitch?....wow....

Taehyung: you really are something Mr. Kim....from now on...I'm not your son, neither you are my father.. *looks at my mom* same thing applies to you.

i stood up and left the house...Lisa followed me running but then stoped as she got a call, and left, disappearing from my sight. I went towards the Han river and stayed there for a couple of minutes. Trying to process and clear my mind...I don't have any parents anymore....

Deep breaths taehyung....you have y/n and our baby...her parents too. Ok...you can do this...

Walking to my car and back home. Y/n was home too, her shoes were on the genkan(1), finally some time alone with my love. I got inside and heard someone screaming.....

Y/n....

1: genkan: the place situated in front of the entrance door, where people put their shoes before entering a house.