We met again

After all these fuckin* years of moving on and thinking that I'm finally happy. He just crashed it in 2 god damn seconds. I turn around and saw him, the love of my life, the father of my child...

He was standing still not moving an inch. His beautiful hair wasn't covering his eyes anymore, he had put gel on it making his forehead exposed. His dark brown eyes starring at mine making me have an uneasy Feeling, his gaze on me made me nervous. None of his features changed.
He looked the same.

I didn't mind the background noises...all the whispering and gossiping, nothing bothered me...my eyes were on him and his eyes were on me. It took me back to all the beautiful memories we had together. All the fun and laughter...why didn't it last long?

Y/n: w-who are you?
Taehyung: I know you know me...
Y/n: and? What if I did?
Taehyung: come to my office
Y/n: I don't want to
Taehyung: now..
Y/n: i-
Taeyi: please mom

Taeyi was my biggest weakness...as soon as I see his puppy eyes I can't say not to whatever he's going to say. I sigh and nod. I pick taeyi up walking to taes office as I was there not too long ago. I walked in and sat on the guests chair

Taeyi: is this appa?

I look up at him not knowing what to say. What if taehyung was already married and has kids? What if he doesn't want to tell that to taeyi? What if-
Taehyung walks in and looks at me scanning me from top to bottom.

Taehyung: you haven't changed...
Taeyi: are u my dad?

Taehyung looked at me for an answer but I didn't have one. I looked away trying to figure out what I should do. Out of the blue the words I was so scared of saying came out of taes mouth...

Taehyung: I am....your father

It felt like something crashed. Instead of Taeyi running to him and hugging him tight saying that he missed him. Taeyi's smile dropped. He looked at taehyung as if it was the biggest mistake in his life. Which is technically true... taeyi isn't one of those kids whom do not know anything and just live there life...taeyi acts mature most of the time. I don't want to use the word mature, because I think no one is going to believe that...he was always considerate and put others before himself.

Taeyi walked towards taehyung as he broke down in front of him.
No sobbing, just tears streaming down his eyes but it felt like someone was holding his throat making it impossible for him to say a single word.

However..

His expressions said it all...he was mad, furious...broken...

Taehyung: I'm....sorry..
Taeyi: what can I do with a "I'm sorry"? Will it take me back in time? Will it take me to the times where kids bully me because I don't have a father? Will it take me back to the days where mom used to stay up all night just to take care of me, while I wanted her other half...I WANTED A FATHER! WAS IT THAT HARD FOR YOU NOT TO CHEAT!

Trying to hold in my sobs I couldn't, I became weak and fell on my knees. Taeyi ran to me and hugged me tight as I cried hard. I hated it. I hated crying in front of taeyi.

Taeyi: don't cry momma

I felt Tae's stare on me. I could feel the tension between us. Taehyung walks to me and bends down cupping my cheek soflty. He wipes my tears but they didn't stop flowing from across my cheeks.

It was aching...it was aching badly...my heart felt like someone and ripping it apart. Not one...not twice...but constantly. I didn't have a heart yet why am I still alive?....oh...now I know why...it's because I have taeyi...

Taeyi was like a stress reliever, a pain reliever, he was my guardian angel.