Reality

I opened my eyes and looked around slowly. My body felt numb. I suddenly remembered what happened before I pass out.

Y/n: t-taeyi...KIM TAEYI

I cough out blood and choked on my own saliva. I looked up hearing the door open. A guy walked in and made me look at him.

???: I'm eunwoo...I'll help you escape from here..

I laugh slightly and looked down then up at him

Y/n: do you think I trust you? (Whispers)
Eunwoo: I took taeyi..

My eyes turn dark as I look at him. I tugged on the ropes as I grit my teeth

Y/n: GIVE ME TAEYI BACK-

He closed my mouth and glared at me. He grabbed my wrists and took the ropes off then picked me up bridal style. He walked me out of the room cautiously and ran outside putting me in his car then drove off.

Y/n: who are you?! Why did you help me
Eunwoo: shut it y/n
Y/n: I SAID WHO ARE YOU

He looked at me then back at the road.

Eunwoo: stay quiet...or ill kill taeyi

I stayed quiet the whole ride, afraid that if I say something, he'll actually kill my one and only child.

We arrived at a very fancy looking house. He got out and opened the door for me.

Eunwoo: go in
Y/n: I don't wan-
Eunwoo: taeyi is inside..

I didn't let him speak more than that as I quickly ran to the front door and banged on it. After a couple of seconds a woman opened the door and let me in. I run in and look around then spot taeyi.

Y/n: t-taeyi...

I some footsteps approaching me, I glance at my right and saw taeyi standing there with tears flowing down his cheeks. I ran to him and hugged him tightly as I broke down in front of him. He hugged me back and sobbed loudly in my embrace. I didn't mind the woman starring at us, not that eunwoo guy. I didn't care. I had my baby with me now.

After a couple of time I hear they saying in a low voice

Taeyi: h-he forced me to say these bad things to you... I really didn't mean it..

I hugged him tighter and stroked  his hair

Y/n: I'm sorry I couldn't protect you..
Eunwoo: and that's why I brought you here

I look up at him and frown softly..

Y/n: w-what do you mean..?

He came closer to me and bowed. I looked at him confused yet a little shocked too. I heard a couple more footsteps. He moved aside as my shockness grew more.

Y/n: j-jisoo?! Rose?! Jennie?!

They smiled as i stand up and run to them hugging them tightly as I tear up again

Jennie: we finally found you...
Rose: we would never betray you like Lisa you dumbass...let's make them regret...

I look at them with a serious face and wipe my tears away

Y/n: let's make them regret...