Everything makes more sense now...

I stare at her silent as I walk a bit closer and slap her hand away.

Y/n: I don't think were that close for you to greet me like that.

I walk past her as she laughs. I sit on my knees as I start untying his mom as she cries silently. I get closer to her ear and whisper

Y/n: leave silently I'll handle her.

I stand up and go help my father in law.

Father in law: w-what about t-taehyung?

Lisa stops laughing and looks at him. She smiles and walks to him.

Lisa: well..Mrs Kim accepted me as a daughter in law...but she said she wants you to agree as well...so I came to you and begged you to persuade taehyung so that he'll start liking me and that he will divorce her!

She points at me as she raises her voice

Lisa: but what did you do? You said you liked y/n more?! What does she have that I don't huh!?
Father in law: you want to know what she has?

I look at him and pinch him softly so that he stops talking.

Y/n: leave silently with your wife...father  *i whisper*

He looks at me and smiles a bit.

Him: you're nice..you're helpful...you're full of joy and happiness...you're lovable you're sweet you're kind....what does she have? Nothing...I don't care if we survive or not..but taehyung never gave up on you...so please...please help him

Lisa takes out her gun and screams loudly

Lisa: SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!!!

I stand up and point at the back door as I walk to Lisa and stand in front of her. She points her gun at my head as her eyes showed anger. I stare at her in silence before starting to speak.

Y/n: what happened to you? When did you become like this? Did your greed create this or was I too blind to know that that's the real you?

She stays silent looking at me.

Y/n: we were like sisters, no...we were actual sisters. We were there for each other no matter what...you had jungkook...why...why did you want to take taehyung away from me why did you want to take my position why did you want to make taeyi's life like hell?!....jisoo, rose and jennie died because of you. Eunwoo died because of you and I went through so much because of you. Stop all of this...this is enough already...

She slaps me as I inhale sharply holding in my anger. I look at her but realized that she was crying. I frown softly looking at her confused.

Lisa: go to daegu's most famous bridge...he's there.

I quickly run out the house directly getting in my car as I drive there fast. I honk at the cars that were in front of me.

Y/n: DAMN YOU TRAFFIC!

I got out the car and began running there.

.....