The break up

Y/n's POV
I went upstairs and dragged my suit case throwing all my stuff in. This was something that is way out of imagination. And I can't even make up my mind. The door opened harshly as Tae rushes towards me, and held my wrists

Tae: you can't leave
Y/n: who are u to stop me?
Tae: I'm your HUSBAND!
y/n:....not anymore

I stood up and took taeyi in one hand

Tae: please y/n this is just a misunderstanding!
Y/n: how can I believe you? I saw it with my 2 god damn eyes!
Tae: I....
Y/n: I'm leaving..

I ran to the front door and barged outside seeing a taxi passing by, I stoped him and went in, going away from this place. As soon as the driver was about to start the engine taehyung ran to the front and stood there, his arms wide open signaling that he won't let me leave...but not today....
I can't stay here...and I thought he loved me...

I chuckle lightly.

Y/n:...please drive...

I felt so broken..taehyung...my own husband...cheated on me..but what makes it worst is that he did it with Lisa..

the hardest part about walking away from someone is, no matter how slow u go, they will always run after u.

Taehyung kept running, screaming my name and begging me to stay,
but as time pass his silhouette started disappearing from my sight.

Y/n: ...I....loved you...

fᎬᎳ ᎽᎬᎪᏒs ᏞᎪᏆᎬᏒ~

Y/n: taeyi fast go in the company
Taeyi: heII no i'm not going in!
Y/n: my boss is waiting fast!
Taeyi: ugh so annoying
Y/n: come on it's just my first day
Taeyi: first day my ass
Y/n: just like his father...

I walked in the company with taeyi by my side, I have no family members left so I took care of that baby alone, and he's now a 6 year old boy.

I never talked to taehyung or even Lisa as I left Seoul and went to daegu.
I worked on getting a new job and here I am, at Kim's most successful company.

I got greeted by the secretary who's gonna retire. She showed me all the files and all the things I should do. I took everything and began reading them, focusing on every little detail. Taeyi wasn't by my side anymore but I couldn't care less right now....I needed this job....

I went inside the interview room as they said that the ceo got busy with something, so his secretary...you know the one in all the fan fictions I read, she's the evil selfish secretary, sat down in front of me glaring at me for some reason. I kept a smile on my face with a slight smirk, as I prepared myself for this interview very well...

Her: name?
Y/n: y/n Kim
Her: age?
Y/n: 36
Her: relationship status?
Y/n: none of your business
Her: excuse me?
Y/n: none of your business
Her: *clears throat* weren't you Mrs Kim? Taehyung's wife?

My eyes darken, how the fuck does she know that, it's been 6 years! I glared at her and repeated, "none of your business" she nods smirking and gets up, you're in for the job, she says. I stood up and walked closer to her our faces inches apart.

Y/n: who are you?
Her: I'm-

Her phone rang. These type of situations really get on my nerves.

I stood up and walked out after signing the contract. This place is very weird but u get paid- where's taeyi?

l Iooked around the place trying to spot him, and saw a bunch of co-works/employees standing forming a circle. I walked towards them and saw taeyi hugging someone's leg and calling him dad....fuck!

I ran to them and held taeyi fast

*whisper shouting*
Taeyi: what?
Y/n: the heck u doing get off the man!
Taeyi: no!
Y/n: Why?!
Taeyi: cause he's my-
???: Kim y/n?!?!

I recognized that voice immediately...I held taeyi's hand wanting to runaway but that person caught me

Taehyung: y/n....?

Again I'm very sorry for the short chapter, I'm very busy with school so blame them and I hope u like this part, please vote and show me support. Thank u for understanding.