Whats happening

Taehyung's pov
Y/n.....

I quickly ran upstairs and saw a man trying to touch her. I barged inside the room and punched him in the face. Hovering over him I continued to punch him until her shaky voice made me stop my actions. I stood up and rushed towards her.

Tae: babe...? Baby? I'm here now, everything's fine...
Y/n: h-h-he tried t-to r-rape me, I'm a-a dirty- *sob* woman n-now-
Tae: don't you ever say that baby, I love you okay
Y/n: t-tae watch out!

I turn around and saw the man had a gun, as he was about to shoot me, I pushed y/n behind me to protect her but she switched again.....and BOOM....

Taehyung: Y/N!!

I pulled her close to me, blood was coming out of her lower abdomen. I picked her up and took her to the hospital, praying that she's going to be okay. I came in and began looking around.

Taehyung: PLEASE! SOMEONE COME HELP! I'M BEGGING YOU!

Many nurses and doctors came running to me as they took y/n away. The doctor asked a few important questions as we were rushing towards the emergency room. She went in and I stayed out... please I can't loose her

1 hour later~

Hears the sounds of a baby crying...gaining my attention I stood up and ran close to the door...the baby..y/n is inside... they are safe! I let out a relieving sigh as I waited for the doctor to come out. He came out...looking at the floor...

The doctor: mr Kim?
Taehyung: how is she doctor?! How's my wife?! And my son?!
The doctor: Well...your son is 100% okay, so don't worry about him...but your wife...sh-
Taehyung: what's wrong with my wife?!
The doctor: she couldn't make it...
Taehyung:...no.....

I ran inside the room and saw her. The heart monitor was making a beep sound....the sound of death.....

It was a nightmare...

Taehyung: Y/N!!!! YOU CAN'T DIE AND LEAVE ME ALL BY MYSELF! YOU CAN'T DO THAT!

I cried my heart out, holding her hand, not caring about the nurses and the doctors whom where all over the place. When suddenly...I felt a movement on my hands. I shot my head up and heard the heart monitor beating slowly. Y/n moved her hand..!

Y/n's POV
Taehyung: Y/N!!!! YOU CAN'T DIE AND LEAVE ME ALL BY MYSELF! YOU CAN'T DO THAT!

I hear you baby...I can't move...I can't see.. but I hear you...

Hearing his screams and begging made my heart ache...I felt it...the edge of death...
I can't leave tho...it's not my time yet! I don't want to leave! I-I have my son...
my h-husband...

I suddenly was able to take a long and unwelcoming breath. Hearing my heart beat again, I felt alive...such an experience...I couldn't hear taehyung anymore. All I could hear was:'we have to save her' and they are saving me....

Taehyung's pov
Taehyung: thank god baby, you're okay, you scared the shit out of me.
Y/n:I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to
Taehyung: don't you ever think of leaving me okay?
Y/n: I promise

Seeing that my love is okay, I stood up and went to check on our baby boy. He shouldn't be born...they took him out, for emergency reasons. So I have to take very good care of him. He's only 8 months old...like 8 since we knew y/n was pregnant.

He looked just like an angel who was thrown in this evil world...

He had the same face structure as mine, y/n's cute little nose and soft dark plump red lips,
His eyes were closed as he was crying...it made my heart beat go crazy.

I'm finally becoming a father. A dream come true.

The happiness that's inside of me was insane.

Hearing one of the nurses calling my name, I ran towards her. I can finally sit next to him.

Having a starring competition is kind of fun. Him smiling and starring at me was the cutest thing ever. I began making weird faces as he laughed his ass off. He got y/n's sense of humor.

1 week later~

Y/n: baby!!! Please come help!

I ran downstairs like a foolish man thinking that something happened, as I arrived I had a blank face...this is what I saw...

Trying to hold in my laugh

Trying to hold in my laugh....and oops. I began laughing until tears formed in my eyes. Y/n shot me a dead glare but I couldn't hold it anymore.

Y/n: ok then...you go shower him

What...me?...hell no

Taehyung: but baby that's your job!
Y/n: tsk, my job?! You're the one who's laughing, so go show me how you're going to laugh when you're showering him *smirk*
Taehyung: but-
Y/n: end. Of. Discussion.