spill the tea

I stare at taeyung without uttering a single word. I was confused and hurt at the same time, I didn't even know what to say, I kept looking at him with no words until he sat down and help my hand gently smiling softly

Taehyung: lets forget about the past....and live happily

I raised my hand in the air and slapped him hard. My eyes were filled with hatred as I kept quiet.

Y/n:....you fucking jerk...

He bit his lips and closed his eyes tightly. I assume that he was trying to hold back himself from hitting me

Taehyung: p-please...please forgive me...

He looked at me with teary eyes as I widen my eyes a bit..how on earth...that's impossible..that's so unlike him.

Y/n: you were the best boyfriend...I have no idea what Lisa did to you...all because of her you ruined mine and taeyi's life..not only our life's...

I slowly sit up and grab his tie pulling his face closer to mine...

Y/n: you ruined your own life as well...

He starred at me then looked down at my lips and leaned in. That's when I knew that he was putting up an act. I stayed still and kissed him back.
I finally have a plan...

Taeyi starred at us silently being a bit shocked. I pulled out slowly and smiled softly at him.

Y/n: let's get back together...

He smirked softly then quickly smiled and scratch the back of his neck.

Taehyung: I'm glad you changed your mind love

He hugged me softly and stroked my hair as i felt safe. I hate it that i still feel this way about him. I hate it that I still want to be with him...

I pull out

Y/n: I'm kind of hungry, can you get me some food?

He nods smiling and stands up as he walks out and i look at taeyi

Y/n: pick a side...do you want your father...or do you want me?

He frowns softly

Taeyi: mom what do you mean?
Y/n: my question was clear enough

He takes a deep breath and walked closer to me

Taeyi: ill always take his side...why did you ask?

I chuckle softly and look at him but don't say anything since I felt the presence of someone I look down at the small gap between the door and the floor and see a shadow. Taehyung...

Y/n: i love taehyung a lot..I won't ever leave him taeyi~

Taeyi frowns in a very weird way as he looked at me very confused. I smirk and lay down while smiling softly.

Taehyung walks in while smiling just after I finished my words and handed me the food. At first, I really wanted to eat the food as it looked delicious, but there was a weird smell so I hesitate.

Y/n: ill use the bathroom first babe

I stand up and go inside as I quickly lock the door

Y/n: fuck what should I do...

Hello everyone! I hope you're all doing fine, can you guys message me and tell me your own opinion on the story?