Cheating

Taehyung's pov
I took taeyi upstairs and entered the bathroom, not even a single second has passed I was covered in chocolate. Great. I took off my shirt and all his clothes throwing them on the floor and began showering him.

Y/n's POV
I was cleaning the kitchen-

Taehyung: KIM Y/N COME HELP ME I'M BEGGING YOU

I chuckle and start walking upstairs with a smile on my fac-

Y/n: run before I kill you

Taehyung stood up quickly and barged out of the bathroom. I saw the floor, the walls, the clothes, taeyi. Everything was a fucking mess.

Y/n: god damn it

Tae's pov
I got downstairs after putting a shirt on and received a call from my mom. I picked up the phone and she blabbered the same bullshit she always does. As I was about to respond to her. The door bell rang. I went there and saw lisa with some bottles of vodka in her hands. She walked in while smirking and placed the vodka on the table. She looked around and found 2 cups. She filled the cups fully and went towards me.

Lisa: just drink some vodka with me and I'll leave you alone...

Without even thinking, I got one of the cups out of her hands and gulped everything like it was water....this didn't taste like vodka....wait...I've tasted this before ......

⚠️ trigger warning for some viewers ⚠️ 16+

That's viagra(1).......

My eyes became as wide as a wild animal's mouth. My little friend started growing and I didn't know what to do. It took me off guard when Lisa smashed her lips on me and began kissing me. Feeling the tension I couldn't push her away. My mind was saying to push her but my hear wanted more of this.

Lust...

I kissed her back and pinned her to the wall grinding on her. She let out a couple of muffled moans from her soft lips. I went down to her neck and began sucking and licking to try and find her sweet spot. After s couple of seconds, I found it. I could her her moans filling my ear like it was music, I took off her shirt and threw it on the floor. My body pressed against her as I was making out with her. She slid her hand and grabbed my crotch making me moan because of the sensation. She took of my shirt and as I was about to take her pants off something caught my attention. Drifting my eyes, I see y/n....wait...

Oh no...

Y/n's POV
I put Taeyi to bed and look at him smiling. He's just like his father. It's like you clicked "copy" on taehyung and then "paste". I felt happiness inside of me after a long time of fighting with life I'm finally happy again...

Y/n: mhmm oh!- let me cuddle tae!

I ran out of the room but didn't make a lot of noise so that they I doesn't wake up. I ran down the stairs but stopped midway when I heard soft moaning. Is Tae watching...? Or....he's...masturbating? I bent my head down and

....no way....

I stared at them making out and teasing each other. I couldn't believe my eyes. Please get me out of this nightmare....

I looked at them blankly

I couldn't move....I was too shocked....taehyung...with Lisa? Why? And why here? In my house...our....house

She's touching what's mine her hands trailing around his body and not leaving a single inch without touching it makes my heart beat decrease. He slid his hands to take her pants off but our eyes made contact. He froze not being able to move for a few seconds. He then looked at naked Lisa and at me as his eyes became wide open.

Taehyung: baby I can explain-
Lisa: why did u stop daddy~?
Taehyung: Lisa shut-
Y/n: I saw everything...so there's no point in explaining Tae...
Taehyung: y/n....
Lisa: I told u he's mine
y/n: look...you've succeeded, congratulations. You touched my man when I let my guards down...

I turn around and go upstairs not knowing what to say or do...it felt like a dream...like I was trapped...but deep down inside....I knew it's reality....

1. Viagra is a type of drug that makes the person horny/hard

Sorry for the small chapter, I'm running out of ideas...