Chapter 28 The War

Jennie POV

I have a plan. I'll make sure it will work so I can save Rose. I'm sorry Jisoo unnie, I know you thought us to be a good, kind and independent girl but I must do something for Rose. Here it goes Jennie you can do it, the only one way to win the battle and save my precious sister.

 Here it goes Jennie you can do it, the only one way to win the battle and save my precious sister

I open my hands and a sword appeared. The sword made a fire and I directly used it to attack Joy in her stomach. I pulled out my sword then she kneeled down coughing blood. Yeah, I killed her.

I don't care about her and I run to my sister Rose to help her. She's breathing heavily after Seulgi let her go since that b*tch saw me killing Joy. While Seulgi did what I also did rushed to Joy and help her. She's not gonna survive after I attacked her with my power.

If others will wonder why I have so much affection to Rose because when Jisoo unnie helping Lisa to know more about her powers me and Rose always left together so we share our secrets, thoughts, and imagination. Basically, we are more close to each other like twins.

For years we always do that, I don't know what happened when Rose become slowly unclose to me. I think it's because when she knew she can talk to nature that I am supposed to be the one who is talking to to her now it's the nature her new sister. I guess that's it.

"Rosie are you ok?" I asked

"Yeah unnie I'm fine thanks but why did you kill Joy?" Rose asked sadly.

Between the four of us Rose is the only one who know that I have a sword and it contains fire, that's why she isn't shocked. I kept that secret to Jisoo unnie and Lisa since I don't know what will I gonna do with it or whatever. I didn't expect that the sword could be that powerful, I just have instinct that when I used it to Joy she'll be killed.

I won against her so the throne and Taehyung is mine. My plan worked as I imagine but later on when this war finished I must face Jisoo unnie and tell her the truth. I am not scared if she will scold me, duh I am like 12 or 13 when I knew that sword thing. Don't know what to do with it.

"I don't care Rose I must save you." I said and hugged her then she hugged back.

"You f*cking b*tch Jennie you killed Joy!" Seulgi screamed while tears streaming down her face. Our hug broke because of her.

Do I look like I pity her and them? She deserves it, owning someone's love and my throne then she is close to the people who killed our parents. Yes love, I have a little tiny crush on Taehyung even though we argue. Who wouldn't have their eyes on him he's handsome, tall, cute, sexy and a f*cking perfect prince!

"You know what stop saving your little flower sister since this my and hers war so get out of our way!" Seulgi said.

"I can handle this unnie I promise." Rose said.

I think she can sense my worrying face on her. She still congratulate me for winning against Joy. I hugged her and encourage she can win against Seulgi. I want to see my little sister fight for her throne and love but a while ago is different it's perfect timing to kill my enemy. Good Luck Rosie!