Chapter 26 The Inception

Jennie POV

We enter in the gate of our castle and it's very scary. Surroundings are very dark, quiet village, and only the sounds of wind is what can we hear, which is very creepy. "Ok guys, can we j..just walk slowly?" I heard Hoseok oppa's voice making Momo chuckled a bit. I sense my friend and unnies and they look like nervous and some are scared? We look at each other and nodded in agreement that we will walk slow down.

I just heard again that Hoseok oppa sigh because we followed what he said. "Jennie aren't you scared?" I suddenly flinch about Taehyung's voice, the reason of my flinch is about his deep voice. "A bit" I responded truthfully. "Oh" He replied, ok? 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Guys we are here, but where are those wh*res?" Jisoo unnie said with confusion also anger? I think. But what make me suprise she said wh*res? This is the first time Jisoo unnie said that word! "Did you just called them like that!?" Jin oppa scolded Jisoo unnie but she just rolled her eyes. "What!? a-" before unnie can finish her sentence. "Oopps, before you finish that dear b*tch Jisoo if you guys finding us we are here since you came, just using a power of invisible."

 We heared a voice and we look where it came from and it's infront of us and that is the one of the wh*re Irene. "What did you f*cking just called my unnie!?" I said angrily. "Woah woah woah chillax girl, look Jisoo your sister is protecting you what a great sweet siblings moment." Irene said and Joy just clap. This f*cking wh*res!

(A/N: Woah two curses from Jennie, way to go!😎😉)

Jin POV

Ok, this two sisters is currently using inappropriate words, which is scary. Gosh! Jisoo should stop cursing so there is only one from them four siblings can curse. My thoughts stop when Namjoon's voice interrupted. "Hyung you want her to stop cursing?, tsk you use bad words too you know especially when you guys are still playboy." Namjoon's echoing in my mind.

(A/N: Mind talking.)

Oh yes! This genius one can hear my thoughts, bad luck Jin. "Yah!" I heared Namjoon voice "Just shut up and don't read my thoughts, read others or stop." I replied to him by my mind. Being genius is hard, I think? Can't relate to Namjoon and also I am happy what IQ I have right now. At least I can cook and can be gentle to things, not breaking and burning the kitchen.

I hope Namjoon didn't read the last sentence I said and stop reading my mind.

Taehyung POV

I can sense to this sl*ts and Jennie and her sisters intense talk. "You know what straight to the point." Lisa suddenly interrupted. Really, are these siblings aren't scared of them? Let's admit even us group with my hyungs and Jungkook is scared a bit to them but these girls are brave. "Woah Jennie I think your youngest sister is like you." Joy said sarcastically.

We all look to Jennie and she is clenching her fist. "You know what Lisa is right, straight to the point" Jennie said with irritating voice. I think she is controlling her temper. "Hmmm, so as you can see we want war and this war we are fighting for, is the castle and the four boys." Irene said. "Four boys?" Rose suddenly said "Don't act innocent Rose b*tch we are talking about Taehyung, Jin oppa, Jimin and Jungkook." Seulgi replied. 

Jennie POV

What!? "You called her b*tch!?, I-" before I can argue back "Stop calling her like that you have no rights Seulgi she is the girlfriend of a prince." Jimin said. Woah, I didn't know this little guy can be scary and professional. Just about Seulgi to argue back like me Irene stop her. Yeah stop her before I burst out. 

"Continue" both Lisa and Jisoo said "Whoever wins in the battle the castle and the boys are theirs. Also remember only eight of us will gonna fight the others are just gonna watch us." Irene said. "Then what are we waiting for let's start." I said. "But remember we are the REAL PRINCESSES and these things what we are fighting for is OURS" Jisoo unnie said.

Take that f*cking words

to be continued