Chapter 32 His Help

Jihyo POV

"Intruders!" we heard men shout. Huh?

We three look where the voice came and there is it guards of this kingdom. Oh oh, we are doom! I must inform Namjoon. Aishh! why did we even tell them to leave us? 

'Namjoon!' I said through my mind. I used my spell to contact others. 

'Namjoon!' I tried for the second time.

'Wait? Whose this voice came from?' I heard a man's voice. And it's Namjoon's 

'Hey! it's me Jihyo!' 

'Huh? Jihyo?' He said.

'Uhuh, it's me! where are you guys?' I asked

'In Rose's room,' He responded.

'Ok Namjoon please don't panic but I need your help the guards of this kingdom are here.' I said.

'Oh wait! How can I not panic!? I'm sure they have mistaken you, girls, as an intruder!' He said.

Oops, Namjoon is really a genius. 

'Hey Jihyo I can hear your thoughts right now yeah I'm a genius but that's not important at this moment. Wait for us I think you are still in the hallway?' he said.

'Yes we are but we are almost at Jisoo unnie's room.' I said.

'Ok, we'll be there.' responded then I tried to talk with him but I think it ended. He blocked me!

"Hey Jihyo do something!" Momo said. I immediately brought back to reality. Oops, I am the leader hehe.

"I contacted Namjoon he said they'll be here and help us. " I said. "Ok, that's good!" Nayeon unnie said still staring at those guards. 

Nayeon POV

"Nayeon/Momo/Jihyo!" we heard our name in chorus. Oh, my mate called me! Yoongi, he better help me here from those guards since we still need to save the princesses! You know Yoongi even though a prince he's lazy and doesn't give a fvck!

"More intruders!" We heard the guard's voice. 

"Ok uhm guards of Powerful Kingdom we are not intruders or enemies ok? I am Prince Namjoon from the Dempire Kingdom and this is also my brothers. Those girls are our mate." Namjoon said calmly and confidently.

How lucky Jihyo is! He has Namjoon a confident, intelligent, tall, cute, and kind mate!

(A/N: Wait Nayeon do you like Namjoon?)

(Nayeon: No!)

(A/N: Ok I thought you like him. By the way, I just want to be clear.)

(Nayeon: Ok no worries)

So back to my point of view. I am very happy for Jihyo to have Namjoon. About Yoongi, I think for me I am lucky too since he is a prince, savage, clingy to me haha that's our secret when we are having our alone time. Hmmm, what else? I think that should be a secret cause I don't want my mate to be mad at me for exposing something.

"A prince? And also the two of you?" One of the guards asked.

"Aishh! These jerks don't believe then fine yes we are,  now look!" Yoongi said irritatedly and also stating facts.

I saw him transform into his demon/vampire look. And that's how you call 'using the brain to solve.' The guards looked at him and start scanning him. Don't they believe he's a fvcking prince and we need to save the princesses!? Well, I really want to save them already but the guards are so agh!

"Ok look guards the princesses of this kingdom are alive and they need to be saved since they are not waking up. " Namjoon said and also other gasps in surprise when he mentioned the 'princesses'

"Please believe us" Hoseok added. He's right!

"Fine, I'll trust you, young men and ladies." The guard said but he has a different outfit from others. It's more fashionable. "But are you sure that the princesses are alive?" He said again.

"Yes, they are! You can come with us to see it yourself Mr." Namjoon said and the guard nod.

"Guards let me, just inspect around and by the way, I am General Gon Harold." The guard said who has a more fashionable outfit. Oh so that's his name and his general so now I know. 

"It's nice to meet you General but can we proceed now to the rooms?" Namjoon said and the general nodded.

Third Person POV

When Nayeon and the others entered where Jisoo was, Jin immediately stares at the general like questioning who was he. "That woman looks like the oldest princess of this kingdom." The general suddenly said while looking at Jisoo. Then the general look at Jin realized something "Oh hi young man I am General Gon Harold. " Harold introduced himself. "And please young people or whatever creatures are you can you please introduce yourselves." The general added.

Silence is what in the room until Jin spoke "Hi General I am Prince Jin of Vampire Kingdom." "What Vampire Kingdom are you talking about since there are other kingdoms also?" the general responded. "Oh, I am a half-blooded vampire and human and I think you already know what kingdom is it." Jin said "Hmm, ahh I know." the general said. 

"Annyeong General I am Im Nayeon!" Nayeon introduced herself. "I am Hirai Momo General." Momo said. Then, "I'm Park Jihyo." Jihyo said. "General this is my brothers like I said a while ago Suga and J-Hope. " Namjoon said and pointed to his brothers. "So as our topic General your comment about this woman was right she is Jisoo." Namjoon said.

"Really? Are sure you are not lying to me and also about the stuff you were saying?" Harold ask. He's still not 100% convinced about what they told him. "Yes General, Jisoo and the other princesses are in danger right now! We need to wake them up but also we need your help." Yoongi suddenly said with irritation. "Look General I have respect for you but sorry I can't control my temper especially now this Kingdom needs a rightful ruler that's why we need to save the princesses. I don't care if you don't believe but aghh! Girls if you have plans then do it!" Yoongi said.

"Fine but what help I can do?" Harold said with a low tone voice. "What does this Kingdom's advisor powers are?" Jihyo asked. "What are you asking me about that young lady I thought school in this world taught it and tackled about every kingdom about." Harold said. "yes they taught about that but who knows if there are things was secrets well I am just making sure." Jihyo said.

Hey guys! wassup? Second update of this week! Yehey! Well, there will be no schedules for now what days I will update since I'm still planning for the 3rd time today wahh, but I still hope you guys like this chapter. See ya soon! Thank you!