Chapter 19 Fight Pt. 2

Rose POV

"Goodluck Jagiya~"Jimin said. "Okie" I said. I get ready myself, hooh you can do this Rose. I looked at Seulgi there are rage in her eyes. Oh oh this is not good. I think she will use her whole power. Will I use my strong nature power? Should  I? but I don't want to hurt her, she might be unconscious. No I will not use my strong nature power. I'll be fair, I will not hurt her.

The fight started. Now I know her powers its super speed. When I was about to use my powers she immediately run so of course her powers is super speed in just a second she is gone on her place. I was shocked when I saw her infront of me. She place her hand on me and started choking me. "S..Seulgi" I said while trying to take some air, because her grip on my neck is so tight.

"Seulgi!" I heard my friends, sisters, and Jimin shout and of course other students also.

"Seulgi you can kill her!, loosen your grip!" Teachers shouted at her.

I'm curious why no one is helping me here?. I look at Joy, Irene, Wendy, Yeri smirking. I guess they are really known as the princesses. "You know I can kill you now." Seulgi said tightening more her grip. "Seul.. gi l..let m..me g....go." I said. "No what do you think am I?, dumb? after what your sisters did to Irene, and Joy!" She shouted. Ahh!! "Lets see who is strong between us." She more tightened the grip. Ahhh no if I die the nature, what will happened to them...?

I am weak....

I can't take it anymore....

I heared Jimin shouting "Jagiya!!!" he wants to help me but his hyung was stopping him, I think they are scared to Seulgi..

Her grip....

"Rose...."

"Rose"

"Rose wake up, Goddess of Nature wake up"

Wait!?

The nature is talking to me. Their calling me! "Rose its us the nature we are here to help you." I heard the plants voice. "Use your power Goddess of Nature we know that your a soft hearted girl but she can kill you so use your power." Right! the nature is right I must not be a soft girl to her I need to fight back!. I closed my eyes and start echanting spells.

I slowly open my eyes and I raised my hands