Chapter 4 First Day of School Pt.2

Note:guys I changed now Lisa has only one crown you can choose either one of that on previous chapter😄.

"I like the guy who has a cute dimples" Jihyo said and giggle.

"Do you remember his name?"Nayeon said and cross her arm on her chest.

"Of course its Namjoon"Jihyo said with whisper voice.Everyone chuckle.

"How about you guys,do you have someone caught your eye?,I admit they have charms that everyone can fall for it" Jihyo said.

"The guy name Yoongi I like him,he caught my attention" Nayeon said.

"Oh" Everyone except Nayeon said.

"Hmm I like J-Hope he always smile like giving you positivity vibe" Momo said and smile.

"I agree with you"Jennie said.

"I like the Mr. Worldwide Handsome Jin"Jisoo said.

"Ohh the old man"Rosé said with tease

"Yah!,he is not old you know"Jisoo said.

"Me I like Jimin he is so hot and handsome too"Rosé said.

"Mine is old man,now your is short man"Jisoo said and chuckle.

"Yahh,unnie!!" Rosé said.

"Atleast we are fair now" Jisoo said.

"How about the both of you?"Jihyo asked Lisa and Jennie.

"Hmm let me think about it,......that guy Jungkook caught my attention"Lisa said.

"You don't like him just caught your attention?"Momo asked.

"Is it mean who said "I like" you have a crush on one of them?" Lisa asked to the girls who said that "I like" and they nod.

"Oh,he just caught my attention."Lisa said.

"Taehyung" Jennie said.

"So cold answer" Rosé said.

"He has deep voice right it really caught my attention" Jennie said and smile.

Fast Forward/Time Skips

*Ring Bell*

"C'mon now let's eat I am hungry" Rosé said and touch her tummy.

"You are hungy unnie but when we are eating you can't eat too much food and finish it."Lisa said.

"Yah!,I am not the only one you aswell I mean the four of us!" Rosé said.

"Now shut up the four of us know that and lets eat c'mon, Jihyo,Nayeon,Momo sorry you know sisters hehe"Jisoo said.

At Canteen

Jennie POV

While we are eating group of girls come near us.

"You bitches how could you talk to bts without our permission!!"One ugly b*tch said.

"Uhmm do we even know you and what is your relationship with them?"Jisoo said.

"We are RED VELVET and we are their soon to be wife, I am Irene and this is Joy,Yeri,Seulgi,and Wendy now you know us
don't mess with us"Irene that slut said.

She is getting to my nerves this situation I could kill you with my fire.

"ok" My sisters and I said.

"How could all of you said like that!!." Yeri said.

Ok I had enough of it

"You know what we don't care who you are and your relationship,we didn't even do anything to you right and now we will gonna leave cause we don't belong here in the hell"
I said and all of my sisters and friends stand up and walk away.