Chapter 22 Sorry

All of the students got back to their tents. The other teachers were discussing something for the sake of the students. While the fourteen students (Blackpink & BTS, Nayeon, Jihyo, and Momo) were sitting arround the bonfire beside their tents.

"Ehem" Namjoon coughed because the atmosphere on their place were very awkward. "Uhmm gir- I mean your highnesses, we are sorry if we didn't respect you before and-" before Namjoon can continue the Rosé interrupted him. "No oppa its okay your a prince too also the other we have the same level here except Jihyo,Nayeon unnie, and Momo unnie."

"Yeah Rosé is right but except for the one here who did somthing." Lisa said while eyeing at Jungkook. "Oh man you really did a f*cking wrong move to the Crown Princess." Yoongi said.
While Jungkook he just glared at Yoongi. "Unnies, oppas I'll go to the tent." Lisa said and leave. "Yow Jungkook she's really mad you need to say sorry to her." Hoseok said. "Ok ok hyung, I'll leave." He said and follow Lisa.

"Those two." Namjoon mumbled. "Shh quiet." Jihyo whisper to Namjoon. "Why?" He ask "Look at Jin oppa and Taehyung oppa's face now." Jihyo said.
Namjoon look at the two and their face looks worried something. "Yah hyung and Taehyung, whats with your expressions?" Namjoon asked making the others look at those two. "W..well Jisoo please when we got back and I introduce you to my parents please don't tell them that before I d..didn't r..respect you." Jin said.

The other burst into laughter "Yah hyung we have the same mind!" Taehyung exclaimed. "Huh?" Jennie said. "Hahaha Jennie don't you understand both of them are scared to be punished hahahaha!"Hoseok said.
"Oh so you are scared." Jisoo said and smirk then other suddenly became quiet. "Y..yes?" Jin said. "Don't worry as long as you will not gonna play me then there is no punishment." Jisoo said making Jin sigh in relief and "Phew thank god, ok I promise also your my mate now."

'Not on my watch hyung and Taehyung' Yoongi's thought

Lisa POV
I felt someone was following me so I turn around and saw Jungkook was behind me "Why are you following me, go back to the others." I said coldly "Lisa I want to talk with you." He said. "About what?" I asked "I want to say sorry because before I told that you are weak, but I didn't know you are a crown princess and powerful, I am really really sorry." Jungkook said. So now you believe me that I am powerful, huh thank God I thought his coconut head will never realized that I am powerful.

"Its okay we also didn't told you guys that we are princesses." I said and pat his shoulder. I was about to remove my hand from his shoulder when he holds it. "I really mean it Lisa and uh uhm L..Lisa I have something to tell you." Jungkook said. Is he nervous?

"Go on I am listening." I said calmly. "L..Lisa I know that I am a playboy but I promise I will try to be a different prince to you, the kind one and the one who will give my only love to you  not to other girls. Lisa I like you and I love you." Jungkook said.

My world stop. He likes me?, the one who is playboy Jeon Jungkook likes me?!

"I know your still mad at me but please before you answer my confession, I want prove myself first that your the only girl that I will look, love, and kiss if you want." Jungkook said. What the hell happened to this guy, does he bang his head or what?.

"Sorry Jungkook but I still don't know  my feelings for you." I said sadly. He smile, what the!? "Its okay for me because this what I like too prove myself to you and make you fall for me." Jungkook said. "So can I c..court you?" He asked. "Okay but making me fall is very had Jungkook and I forgive you " I said and smirk "Thank God you forgave me,then thats more challenging so let the court begins." He said.

Author POV

"Tsk maknaes" Namjoon whisper making the others turn their heads on him. "What?" He asked. "What maknaes are you talking to?" Hoseok asked. "Yeah Joon you whispered and I can hear you I am just sitting her right beside with you." Jihyo said. "Its because the maknaes, I read Lisa's mind a while ago, Jungkook is now apologizing to Lisa." Namjoon said. "Then thats great!" Jihyo said.

"But do you know what great is?!" Namjoon said. "Yah Namjoon that news better be good and interesting I wanna sleep now." Yoongi said lazily because of that he earn a smack on his head from Nayeon. "Yah Yoongi, I know you are tired but don't be grumpy." Nayeon scolded him making the boys laugh. "Ok fine, Jungkook will court Lisa." Namjoon said.

"Yey!" The others cheered except from Jisoo "Oh my, really!?, yah Jin is Jungkook really good for Lisa!?" Jisoo said. "Of course!, why not? I raised him well!" Jin said proudly. "Tsk so much confidence huh, but I'm serious I hope it will turn out good because Lisa is hard to make fall inlove expecially Jennie." She said.

"Thats great you informed me Jisoo, and also I'll warn Jungkook tomorrow." Taehyung said.

TIME SKIP

"Your highnesses wake up!" Ms. Lee shouted making the 7 girls and boys wake up and groan.

"Ughh its still early." Jennie said she look at Taehyung then "Yah Taehyung wake up!" "1 hour more" "What 1 hour more? Ms. Lee is calling us or you don't want to be grounded by your parents." Jennie said. "Fuck, ok fine." He said. 

"What the actual fuck!" Yoongi said "I wanna sleep more!" He added "No Yoongi wake up!" Nayeon shouted but "No" Yoongi said sleeply then he was about to g to sleep again when "You wanna sleep?, then sleep more I'll just gonna ask Namjoon oppa to carry you outside."Nayeon said. "No I am awake, okay." Yoongi said. 

"Why do you call us Ms. lee?, Is there something wrong?, why do you look so worried?" Jisoo said.

Annyeong!, Its been a while since I publish chapter, and I really miss it so much also you my readers. I'm sorry if this chapter left you cliffhanger but don't worry I will publish again soon. If you are curious when will I upload on my Youtube I don't still know because today I have exam, well my last exam for Prelims. Also do you like my new story on my second channel?, I hope so.

Youtube: chimyoung

Wattpad 2nd Channel: turquoiseshii

Instagram: chaejiminshii

🖤thank you for reading💜