Chapter 12 With My Mate

Jennie POV
We are done eating right now we are getting ready for bed.

"So where do we sleep?"Namjoon asked

"In the couch"Me,Jisoo unnie,and Lisa simply said.

"No"the boys said.

"What!"Lisa said.

"We want to sleep beside our mate,also we are prince right?,so we don't want to sleep in the couch."Jungkook said.

"Wha-"Lisa was cutted of by Rosé.

"He got a point they are prince so we should also follow them."Rosé said.

What!?,now having a sweet,soft hearted sister is very hard.We are also a princesses its just some bitches took our position.

"Yah Chaey-Rosé!,please don't be sweet,soft hearted,and kind!"Jisoo unnie scold her.

"Unnie remember Rosé is like a preciuos flower and she will be always like that."I whisper to Unnie

"Thats why I like Rosé"Jimin said and wink at Rosé.Suddenly she blushed!?,
What did this guy put some spell on Rosé?!

"Jisoo,Jennie,Lisa please agree to them."Nayeon suddenly said.

"What!!?"The three of us shouted.

"See my Nayeon wants me to sleep with her."Yoongi said and smirk.

Nayeon just smile shyly and blushing.
Why does this girls always blushing!?

"Ughh!"Lisa said.

"Fine"Jisoo said.

Well I can't do anything she is the oldest.But,I don't want to sleep with Taehyung!!.

Author POV
The boys were amazed on their room because of the flowers scent.Thanks to Rosé their rooms smell so nice.

Jisoo POV
I am now at my room,lying down on my bed then suddenly someone pull me by my waist.I look at the person oops I am wrong its a vampire.He is handsome I will not deny it but does he know that he pulled me?.I stared at him,yeah he is sleeping peacefully but how does he really need to pull me?.

"Good Night."I said and drift to sleep.

Jennie POV
I am now putting a pillow barrier on my bed.

"My princess please I want to hug you while sleeping."Taehyung said.

What!?

"So?"I asked

"Don't put pillow barriers please."Taehyung said while giving me a puppy eye.

Aww its so cute...

Yah Jennie stop control yourself!!

"Please"Taehyung said while showing his box smile.

"Fine!!,but don't do anything stupid!"I warningly said.

"Yes"He said and remove the pillow barriers.

Taehyung POV
I put my arms around Jennie's waist.
Wow!,her waist has a perfect shape.
She is really different from the girls that I played.I am happy that my mate is unique cute,pretty,and has a perfect shape.

"Good night my princess"I said and put my head on Jennie's shoulder then sleep.

Author POV
The Prince of Dempire Kingdom didn't know that the girl that he was hugging suddenly smile appeared on her lips,and chuckle because of his desire to hug her while sleeping.

Move on to the Prince of Vampire(Jimin).They are now lying down on the bed when suddenly

"Jimin?"Rosé said.

"Hmm"Jimin said.

"Can I cuddle with you?"Rosé shyly asked.

Jimin POV
I am a bit shocked that she wants to cuddle with me.I know that the boy should asked that not the girl.I am happy that my mate is like this.My best friends were poor their mates were not like Rosé.Hahaha guys I am the luckiest Vampire that has a sweet mate,not like you.

"Of course."I said

I was the one who did the first move I wrap my arms around her waist.
Wahhh her waist is small,hmm I haven't seen her wearing girly clothes,what does she look like?.
She hug me too,I smell her hair gosh
she is very addicting,and her smell is more adorable rather than the flowers or smell of her room.

"Good night Prince"She said I look at her face,she slept that quick.

"Sweet dreams my Rosé"I said kiss her
forehead.

Lisa POV
I am here at my room with this vampire.I was busy combing my hair when suddenly pick me up bridal style and put me in my bed.Of course its the one and only JUNGKOOK.

"Yah I am not yet done."I said

"I don't care lets sleep."He said while hugging me.

"Jungkook?"I called him

"Jungkook?"I called him again and there is no response.

"Jung-"I realized that he was sleeping.

He really sleepy,I look at him and his face were very handsome and also cute.

"Good Night Jungkook"I said and drift to sleep.

Author POV
You wonder what happened to Momo,Jihyo,Nayeon,Yoongi,Hoseok and Namjoon of course they were sleeping with their mate.Yoongi was back hugging Nayeon while the two other couples were shy to cuddle so they just sleep not even asking if they can hug each other.

In the morning

Jisoo POV
I woke up now by the sound of the birds chirping.I got up from the bed but I was shocked when I fell on the bed.I look at Jin he pulled me to his chest.

"What are you doing?"I asked him

"Hugging you,lets sleep."He said.

"What?,no we can't we have school remember."I said getting away from his hug.

"F*ck"He said.

"C'mon get ready I need to cook for us."I said.

"I will help you."Jin said.

"Okay I'll wait for you downstairs,and also good morning."I said

"Good morning too go on I'll be there"Jin said.

Taehyung POV
I woke up because of I felt soft cheek on my chest and I saw Jennie's soft cheeks.Aww how cute,I put my hands on her left cheeks.

Author POV
Jimin and Jungkook was staring at their mate looking like a baby wrapping their arms around them.The both of them felt happy and
excited that they can go with them.

To Be Continued

See ya on Thursday
I know that this just an ugly update sorry because I am afraid that in our place it could have brown out so I need to save the battery on my phone.
I am really sorry I promise on the next update it will be nice.

Gumawo for reading my stories