Chapter 14 Getting Ready

Author POV
End of Class

"You sl*ts why are you with them for the whole day!?"Irene said

"FYI we are not sl*ts you should look at yourselves and find out who are the sl*ts here."Jisoo said.

Yoongi just smirk because of Jisoo's savegeness.

"How about you are you seducing Taehyung?!"Joy asked

"Excuse me may I remind you I am not seducing him,hmmm lets say he always asked me to accept him even though I didn't do anything while you?,your still in the stage that you keep yourself to look pretty to him and seducing him ."Jennie said savagely.

'Go Jennie/unnie!'Lisa,Rosé and Jisoo's thought.

"You!!,Ahh!! lets just see in the end who will win you sl*t and also the three of you!"Joy said and they left.

"BYE B*TCHES!"Jennie said while waving her hands.

All of them clap their hands because of Jennie's savageness.

"NICE ONE JENNIE/UNNIE!"All the girls said.

"What you said its true though."Namjoon said.

"Yeah those four ugly girls!"Jihyo said.

"C'mon now I want to sleep!"Yoongi said out of nowhere

"Yah we are not gonna go home!"Nayeon said while she slapped Yoongi's arm.

"Yah!"Yoongi said while Nayeon rolled her eyes.

"So what are we gonna do if we are not gonna go home?"Hoseok asked.

"We need to buy something."Jisoo said.

"What is it?"Jin asked

"Clothes for tomorrow adventure."Jisoo said.

"Ohh"The boys said.

"C'mon!!"Rosé said happily.

CLOTHES STORE

The boys were in the boys section clothes so they are not with the girls.

"Hmm Lisa what should I pick this one or this?"Rosé asked while holding two shorts.

"Unnie just buy them both we have enough money-Lisa was cutted by Jisoo

"Girls I am the oldest here even though Lisa is the next queen I also have rights."Jisoo said.

"We will now gonna wear girly clothes
starting tomorrow yeah I know that all of you are shock but after years and soon we will wear adventure clothes that our skins can be exposed so whats the purpose if we still hide it?."Jisoo said.

"Yeah Jisoo unnie is right."Lisa said.

"Yehey!,I will gonna wear girly clothes now."Rosé said excitingly.

Jennie smile hmmm not just smile a gummy smile.

"Yah your smile is so cute!"Nayeon said.

"Why does you suddenly show your gummy smile to us Princess?"Momo asked quietly.

"Pfftt because Jennie unnie has the prettiest and sexiest waist in all of us."Rosé said.

"Ohh thats why."Momo said.

"Hmm but wait for us tomorrow you will see our real beauty.

TIME SKIP

"Girls are you done?"Namjoon asked

"Yes"The girls said.

"C'mon I'm sleepy."Yoongi said lazily.

"Yeah yeah."Nayeon said boringly.

TIME SKIP (again😅)

TOMORROW

Jennie POV
Today is the day that we are gonna have
an adventure and also I will really make everyone 'wow' especially Taehyung.
You wonder why I like Taehyung
later to be amazed by me to make,because I want to be Joy speechless and that I am better than her.

"Taehyung wake up!"I said

NO RESPONSE

"TAEHYUNG!"

NO RESPONSE

You don't want to wake up huh.

"TAE-"I was about to call him and use my powers when he grab my wrist while pulling me back down on the bed and hugged me.

"Sleep"He said in a sleepy tone.

WHAT SLEEP?!

WE HAVE ADVENTURE BUT IN HIS MIND IS SLEEP!?

DOES HE LIKES YOONGI OPPA?!

"Taehyung wake up today is the day that we have an adventure,so stand up!"I said and trying to lose from his hug.

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes!"

"If you didn't wake up and losen your hug to me I won't hesitate to kick your ass up I don't care if you can't have a child in the future!"I said.

"Okay okay I'm up"He said while loosing his hug from and sit down.

Taehyung POV
I really got scared of her,WOW for so many girls that I flirted she is the first girl who scared me.She said she will kick my ass and doesn't care if I can't have a child.WHAT!?,I want to have daughter and sons you know.

"Get ready I'll wake up others."Jennie said.

Hmmmmm but the truth I really want Jennie to be the mother of my child.

TIME SKIP(wt again sorry tired typing)

Author POV

The boys, Nayeon,Jihyo,and Momo are waiting for the girls.

"Ughh they are so long too dressed up!"The four boys whined.

The three girls that were already finished dressing up they are waiting the girls too with smirk on their faces.

"but why the three of you smirking aren't you tired waiting!?"Jungkook said.

"hmmm lets see"Momo said

"if he can resist what will they see later."Nayeon said and the three girls did a have five to each other.

"yah ho-"Jin didn't finish his sentence when a door opened and revealed.....

TO BE CONTINUED~

Hi my readers I forgot to publish this chapter last night because I'm tired and sleepy because of school so right now I am still studying but I want to publish it right now.

KAMSAHAMIDA!!