Chapter 18 Fight

Jisoo POV

I am nervous because I don't still know about Irene's power. What could that be?. I position myself for the start of the fight and also Irene "In 3.......2..........1....................Start!."Ms. Lee said. I look around and the wind is pretty strong. Isn't that nice I am the goddess of air and in this place the wind is so strong. Strong wind the better. 

Irene attacked me but I suddenly disappeared in the air. She look back and she saw me I immediately disappeared again. Many students looked shocked. What do you think of me weak? Now I wanted to attacked Irene. I appeared infront of her immediately, then she smirked at me. What the?. Her eyes suddenly glow with purple. Is she a witch?.

She uses her power to attacked me, I pushed away from her, thank God I didn't fell down I fix my posture, I'm not ready for that attacked . "I didn't know your weak Jisoo." She said while crossing her arms on her chest. Then suddenly a plan popped in my mind. "C'mon attack me." I said simply. "Huh you really want to lose immediately." Irene said. Ahhhh this girl just wait.!!

The funny thing is she followed me, HAHAHA! Irene was walking to my direction while making a purple ball on her hands. Strong wind the better, and its easy to beat silly people. When she is infront "don't take Jin from me." She said. Hahaha! what you want is what I want to you know. She put the purple ball infront of my stomach, I guess she really want to kill me.? "Yah Irene don't kill her!" Many teachers and students said. I look around students and also my sisters, and friends are worried.

While me here unbothered.

When she was about to use her purple ball power the wind suddenly become strong. Then a tornado came. All students became shock. Well I think they didn't know that I purposely made that. The tornado was coming towards to Irene "AHHH!!" then suddenly she was now inside the tornado swirling around and around "help me!!" She shouted. Then I burst into my laughter the scared students and teachers looked at me weirdly. "Ms. Lee I am the  one who made the tornado." I said.

"Yah! help me here!" Irene said and she looked like she is using her power to stop the wind. Nah ah ah I am the Goddess of the Air not until I command the wind to stop. "So your power is wind." Ms. Lee said like she just knew it now. Nice act Ms. Lee hahaha!! "You know Jisoo all of the students that Irene fought she can broke their spell or power but now she can't I sense that your powerful." Ms. Lee said. I saw students shocked well my sisters are smirking.

"Now the winner is Jisoo!" Ms. Lee said. I walked to my sisters. "Unnie your the best!" Lisa said. I saw the boys shocked. Tsk! "Yah Jisoo how can you do that!?, look at Irene she can't break your spell and she is still spinning!." Hoseok said "Help me here!, I want to get out!" I heard Irene shout. "Release her." I said then the tornado was gone, Irene fell on her butt. HAHAHA!. "Its awsome Jisoo! you just said that word release and GONE!" Hoseok exclaimed again. 

"Yah thats enough Hoseok we all know she did was incredible." Yoongi said lazily. 

Jin POV

OMG! How can she do that? she is not just a goddess on the face but also her power. What Namjoon told me before tornado is hard to control because it has the combination of wind and sand, but Jisoo is a girl and she can do it. I'm sure eomma will be happy that her soon to be daughter in law is incredible. I thought before that she is weak but I am wrong she is powerful.

"I didn't thought you can do that." I said to Jisoo and smirk. "Is that mean you thought me weak, how dare you ugly man?!" She said. Ugly man "Yah I am not ugly!" I fired back "Tsk what do you think of me blind?, I have beautiful eyes that it can tell that you are handsome!" She said. Wait what!? HANDSOME!?. Her eyes widen "Tsk handsome huh" I said teasingly "Now it came from your mouth that I am handsome." I said.