six

The camera are flashing from left to right capturing the person who were standing at the center stage, wearing black suit and answering some questions given by the reporters. "We still planning to search further, I'm sure my brother is still there waiting to be rescued." Yeonjun tried to think good answer and being be careful of his words. "Mr. Choi were from SBC, I like to ask this. It's been a week since your twin brother Choi Hyunsuk is missing do you think there is a possibility that he might be dead on his body is in the deep of the sea." The people behind him was about run and sue that reporter but Yeonjun raise his hand to stop them. "How can you be so sure that he was dead if you hadn't see his body? My brother is alive so don't presume that he is dead." His jaw clenched trying to stop himself from causing some fight. "If there are no more questions we can dismiss this press conference, thank you for coming." He didn't forget to bow for thanking everyone then leave.

"I want to talk to that reporter, bring him to our office." The bodyguard nod then leave.

"What do you mean? The king let Jihoon joined the war then he died there." Yoonbin couldn't believe what he heard from Hyunsuk but the fortune teller told them that one of his brother's would kill him. "It's on the book, I don't know what cause of his death or who killed him because only few people knows him." Hyunsuk trying to explain the history he read during his highschool days. "Father wouldn't let me to get out of the palace even joining the upcoming war." Jihoon knows how the king was overprotective on him.

"His subordinates and your brothers convince him because your the next in line to be the replacing the crown prince after the crime he had done." He said keep ignoring the prince who was sitting beside him while trying to see if his hair was real. "Hey! Ouch!" Yoonbin immediately remove the prince's hand on the green haired male, Hyunsuk pouted while fixing his hair. "If you're wondering why my hair is green like a leaf, in the future people causally using a thing could colouring shampoo so that their hair turns to any color they like." He explained again, the prince claps his hand. "Wow! If I'm going to future I'm definitely change my black hair into yellow." As if I let you my prince, Yoonbin sighed.

"I think we should find where Hyunsuk can hide, not on my chamber because all the eunuch stay in one room speaking of that Shinji hasn't back yet." Jihoon turn his attention to his bestfriend, "I let him go on a vacation, so you fill out his task." The eunuch groaned. "You can't do this to me!" The prince stick out his tongue indicating that Yoonbin don't have a choice.

Suddenly someone gently knock on the door, "Eunuch Yoon, the king is here to visit prince Jihoon." One of the maid spoke, the king got confuse why the eunuch was inside the prince's chamber and he hear shouting inside maybe the prince was playing again. "I'm going to open the door."

"How was your day staying here my son?" The king causally sit on the opposite side of the table, while some of the maid are serving some tea. Jihoon smiled at his father, "It's been a long time since you visit me father, I'm still alive doing well" The king's eyes roam around, seeing his son chamber is full of books and other things he collects but his eyes landed on his son's bed where he notice something weird. "What is on your bed? Are you hiding some person?" Jihoon body froze in his father ask, currently Hyunsuk was on bed hiding with blanket covering him they don't have a time to think where they would put him without getting caught and the bed was more easier to use as hiding place. "It's nothing just the blanket disarray because I ask Yoonbin to change it earlier." He tried to laugh a bit so that the king would believe him, he even touch the bed but accidentally brush his hand on Hyunsuk making him yelp. "What was that?" Jihoon nervously look at his father trying to find some excuse. "O-oh it's just my stomach growling because I'm hungry."

He visibly gulp praying his father would believe him again, the king release a laugh. "You're really just like your mother, I'm calling the maids to deliver some food here at your chamber." The king tear his attention from the bed,Jihoon release a relief sigh same time as Hyunsuk even Yoonbin who kneeling outside so the maids found it weird.

"Where is the king?" The guards stiffened as they heard the cold familiar voice, the queen dowager gracefully walk with her maids and eunuchs tailing behind her. "Your Masjesty," they bowed at her front, "The king visit the youngest prince today at his chamber, he wants to check personally if Prince Jihoon having a hard time." The eunuch slash king's adviser answered her questions, her expression change as she heard it. "What a loving father. Tell him to visit me sometimes, I'd like to share something to him." She said then leave.