two

Jihoon can stop smiling while looking at the sphere, the shop owner give it to him. He was really found this thing beautiful, "My, My little Prince, what wonderful fate you have. Come let me show you the future." A fortune teller suddenly approach him but Jihoon doesn'tll believe for some fortunes. "Milady Cho, I'm sorry but I have to decline your offer." He rejected her respectfully, "It's for free, Prince Jihoon. You know that you are my favorite prince and theres no problem hearing some fortunes right?" She cling into the prince arms, Jihoon sigh. "Fine I will do it."

The maids line up behind Jihoon who's sitting in front of a weird sphere in the table and the other side was Lady Cho, she was a famous fortune teller in town because everything she said became true like Prince Seungyeon and his brothers go to a battle and they will win. "Are you ready?" She ask, Jihoon mentally rolled his eyes. "Just do it before I got irritated." With that Lady Cho start her ritual and the sphere slowly light up, everyone got surprise of what happened. "You're going to meet someone who is not belong in this world and he will change your life." Jihoon look blankly at her, "he? You mean a guy?" Lady Cho nodded. "Be careful starting today because one of your brothers will going to kill, I don't know who or which of them."

All of the maids even Yoonbin became protective over of their young prince after hearing what fortune teller said. Jihoon just ignore it but he forbid everyone tell it to the King or even someone else, he still holding the glass sphere that he got from the shop. "Prince Jihoon, the king summoned you and your brothers in the court but why are you still here." Madam Jang, the head maid who's serving the king suddenly appear to his room, he doesn't even heard his eunuch shouted because he is to focus looking at the object he posess. "I'm to tired to join in the court, Sangwoo was there also. He would tell me later the details." He said ignoring the lady in front of him.

Madam Jang doesn't really like Jihoon ever since he was born because of his mother, she can't marry the king and she blame the latter for it. "Your don't deserve to be the prince." She mumbled, Jihoon face her. "And your the worthy one?" He sarcastically ask making the Madam irritated, he smirked. "I'm going to leave! I'll make sure the king will know this." Madam Jang stand up and taking here leave, the prince punches in the air releasing his anger but he forgot that he was holding the glass sphere and accidentally let go of it causing the glass sphere land on the ground. Jihoon stop as the light came up the broken sphere, something is happening.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
....'.
..
..
.
.
.
.
.

The news spread like a wildlife, the missing son of the Choi's hasn't found yet and no one know where he was or what happened to him. Yeonjun immediately book a flight to Seoul has he heard the news, his mother Mrs. Choi had been brought to the hospital last night because of shook.  "Mr. Choi we found a CCTV footage from the  place where Hyunsuk has last seen." One of the officers said, the older Choi suddenly stand up. "Tell me where?!" Although they both hate each, Mr. Choi loves his son. He really wants the best for him but he didn't know that I will lead Hyunsuk to do this. If he found his son he promise that he will never control him again and let him do what he want. "Please find my son."