eight

"Any updates?" Yeonjun ask his bodyguard whom he assigned to follow the reporter. "None sir, he always stay inside his apartment." The bodyguard answered honestly, they been following the reporter for a week because their boss suspected that he was involved of disappearance of his twin brother. "Continue to follow him even to his work and keep him safe, we need him to find my brother. I'm certainly sure that he know where he was." Yeonjun continue to scan some files on his father's desk, he take a leave on his internship on the hospital to replace his father in their company, he was worried of his parents health especially his mom who is on hospital right now after knowing what happened to her other son. He was also worried about his twin brother if the other was safe or still alive, Yeonjun sighed thinking a certain scenario of meeting his brother.

An aggressively slam of the door cut his thoughts. "You seriously hired someone to follow me all the time? I told you I don't remember what happened that night and I didn't even see your brother." Soobin felt he was wronged by the other male, he already explained everything him but seem the other doubted him. "I'm making you safe." Yeonjun look at him, the taller male was taken a back on what he said. "May or may not  you cause this or someone must be behind this we need to keep safe as long as my brother haven't found yet." For Soobin, he think Yeonjun was lying or still doubting him. "Fine but please tell the bodyguard not to harm people around me." Yeojun smiled at him.

"Hyunsuk~" Jihoon nudge the sleeping green haired male beside him. "Hey wake up! The royal maids will be here any minute. " he whispered yelled so that the other would wake up immediately. "Come on! Please." The green haired still have no sign of waking up, so he have no choice but to get up and  put his hands to the other's thin waist and start to tickle him. "Hahahahahahahaha - Yeonjun stop! Hahaha okay okay I'm up now." As Hyunsuk open his eyes, not realizing how close they are. He  remembered everything is not a dream, he was not on his home nor their era. The prince stop tickling the other, "Hey?" He spoke softly seeing the green haired is at verge of crying, "is everything fine?" This is may too dramatic but Hyunsuk couldn't help to cry in front of the prince.

Jihoon panicked as he saw the tears flowing from the other's eyes. "I'm sorry for tickling you, I didn't even know that it's making you cry. " not minding their current position where he was on the top of the other male. Gently wiping the tears on his face, "No it's okay," Hyunsuk compose himself and giggled, "uhm can we get up now?" The prince got flustered and immediately sit properly letting the other male to get up. "As I said the royal maids-"

A knock cut off his word. "Tenth prince, your clothes for the royal parade is here." One of his maids said, Jihoon eyes widened after that. How can he forgot about this day. "We're coming in!"

"No! Give me a minute! Stay there until I say so." He shouted and face Hyunsuk who immediately lay down and hide within the blankets, "Your going to join me later in the parade I tell Yoonbin to fetch you, let's stick to what we planned. " He whispered  remainding him what they have planned last night, the green haired nodded as a response. The prince get up then let the maids in, one of them is about to fix his bed but Jihoon told her not to touch it. They dress him up peacefully and faster than usual, "Let him eat first before bring him out." He whispered then Yoonbin nod ordering the maid to prepare the prince meal making them confuse because Prince Jihoon is going to have breakfast in the royal court today. Because of the Queen Dowager birthday, the princes are going to have a meal in the royal court until tonight. Jihoon was one of her favorite grandsons, she would be disappointed if he didn't see him within the court.

Jihoon fake a smile while making his way toward the royal court and his maids are tailing behind him. "My Highness, Head Eunuch Ha and Choi are still not here what should we do if the king will look for them?" One of his eunuch ask him, "tell him that they do an important errands for me." Back to his room Yoonbin tried everything to hide Hyunsuk's green hair, "can I put some papers inside of the hat? Because it was see-through so that why I so hard to hide my hair color." The male from the future ask, the eunuch nose crouched hearing a foreign word. "Se? See-through?" Hyunsuk forgot that he is in the past. "I mean the hat, it you can see what inside." He tried to explain the word to him, Yoonbin nodded his head like he understands what the other trying to say.

"Oppa! You're awake!" Sera run as she saw Soobin crouching to put his shoes, the little girls was worried when he fainted last night, she was sure that the latter travel again  "you're leaving too soon, you need to rest." She was saddened to see him change his normal clothes into palace eunuch dress and now she have to wait for a month or to see him again. "I need to go, the king might notice I'm not there to accompany his youngest son and Yoonbin must be tired of Jihoon mischievous act, I'll promise I'll be back as soon as possible." He kiss her forehead before leaving, Sera was just watching his back untill he disappear.